Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Fashion Story Update 5-28-13

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    i completed the goal by purchasing one beach shell for 10,000 coins. i think the 0/100 is referring to 100%, so if you purchase something that is 5000 coins it'll show how much more you have to go and will probably say 50/100. but i definitely did not have to spend 10,000 x 100 times. also another note, only floor decorations will count (not including counters, racks, dressing rooms). any wall deco purchases will NOT count.
    Thanks aileeniweeni - good catch

?just wonder why the percentage sign is NOT on the goal card like the other ones? maybe a graphic department error?

Farm Supplier
    This spring formal box is nice, its just the color of the display that i dont really like. Its too........4th of july.....? IMO

Quote Originally Posted by newmoonfashion View Post
    You have to buy white chairs and lounge chairs too.
    So far I've displayed 80 outfits... Thank good for the pencil skirt.
    I wish you could rotate the white chairs in all directions. I can't place them properly facing either way. I need to rotate them either of the other two directions.

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I wish you could rotate the white chairs in all directions. I can't place them properly facing either way. I need to rotate them either of the other two directions.
    Sorry none of the items rotate all the way around in fashion . Only 2 ways.

Quote Originally Posted by clairesophia View Post
    Hey! Will someone tell me how to delete my game, so that I can restart a new one?
    Uninstall the game and then reinstall. Create a new Storm8 id. And new game will start.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213