Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546

Thread: Big Bad Dragon 5-27-13 -

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyAggie06 View Post
    Anyone know a good combination for this?
    I think you need to put two fairytales together.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I think you need to put two fairytales together.
    Didn't know Cheshire came back as well but i got it 3x as a fail for Big Bad(Also 2 more fairytales). Must've tried at least 50x. Bought gold and all. If its here for the foreseeable future i will try again later

Think I've got Big Bad in the den! Bred Diamond & Fairytale, got 14 hour breed time. Anyone know if there are any other possible outcomes?

Rhino Keeper
    I got a bunch of air fails with Diamond & Fairytale so I bred another Fairytale, then tried with Fairytale and Fairytale. Cheshire fail, which was good since I didn't have it yet, then Big Bad on the next try.

Rhino Keeper
    Just got this one (after trying for tinsel for way too long) on both accounts a few minutes apart! And glad for that after all the trouble I've been having breeding the Christmas dragons before they're gone. Went right back to trying for tinsel, and got....wait, for it.....STUPID FIRESTORM!!! God, am I tired of him!!! Btw, got big bad breeding diamond (lvl 10) and fairytale (lvl 9). Good luck everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Is it possible to get a Big Bad by putting Fairytale and Red Queen together?

Quote Originally Posted by nogard9 View Post
    Is it possible to get a Big Bad by putting Fairytale and Red Queen together?
    No, cause you'd be lacking the black component.

Also, the Red Queen isn't a pure Fairytale type but a Red + Fairytale hybrid, unlike the Big Bad and Cheshire. So whilst it's possible to get a Big Bad from a Cheshire + Cheshire or Fairytale + Fairytale combination, you can't get it from a Red Queen + Fairytale combination.

If you're wondering why some are able to get Big Bad with a Fairytale and Diamond combination without black coming in, it's because when you're breeding with a Diamond, certain color rules, that apply to other dragons, are bent; or perhaps Diamond is supposed to encompass many colors?
    Last edited by deadpixel; 02-06-14 at 11:57 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    No, cause you'd be lacking the black component.

Also, the Red Queen isn't a pure Fairytale type but a Red + Fairytale hybrid, unlike the Big Bad and Cheshire. So whilst it's possible to get a Big Bad from a Cheshire + Cheshire or Fairytale + Fairytale combination, you can't get it from a Red Queen + Fairytale combination.

If you're wondering why some are able to get Big Bad with a Fairytale and Diamond combination without black coming in, it's because when you're breeding with a Diamond, certain color rules, that apply to other dragons, are bent; or perhaps Diamond is supposed to encompass many colors?
    Thank you!

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546