Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Bad Dragon 5-27-13 -

I just got a Darntree with FT x Cheshire and boosted breed. Yeay, me!

I am beginning to hate this dragon.

As someone with 11 Darntrees on their island, I feel your pain and frustration. At least you can craft them though, so there's that at least. As an android user, I just have to hope us non-iOS get crafting at some point.

Rhino Keeper
    Still trying... I bred FT x cheshire, cheshire x cheshire, and got dawntree, forest, air and fairytale. Hope can get big bad I will love to have the 3 dragons in the habitat...

I got my Big Bad with fairytale (level 7) and fairytale (level 4)
    Good luck!

Banned
    I've a dawn tree fail to wait through. I refuse to use gold on this twerp.

Farm Supplier
    Sinece Cheshire is off the market, means it's unbreedable before it's short returning time in unknown future? Just wanted to be clear, because I don't want to waste time and golds on this guy now.
    Anyone can confirm this?

Tried for this and got a mist. Now, tell me, how do I get yellow in the mix with Fairytale and Night dragon? A freakin' MIST???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by scarletdragon18 View Post
    Tried for this and got a mist. Now, tell me, how do I get yellow in the mix with Fairytale and Night dragon? A freakin' MIST???
    Fairytale is yellow and green.

Executive Chef
    Why would you use night? Night splits to its colors of blue and purple. Blue and yellow got you mist. Just use the basic colors you need, Fairytale and Cheshire, Fairytale and Fairytale or Cheshire and Cheshire. Fairytale or Cheshire and diamond

Banned
    Night is blue and purple. Your dragons split and lent the yellow and blue to give you a mist.