Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Bad Dragon 5-27-13 -

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I've been trying FT x FT, FT x Cheshire, FT x Diamond, Cheshire x Diamond. Still no luck with Big Bad but I did get a Gold from Cheshire x Diamond so that was a pleasant surprise.
    I got mine with Cheshire x Cheshire combo.

Fashion Designer
    cheshire/cheshire : air/forest/air/air/forest and... tadam.. fruitful or maybe fairytale tsssss

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    I got mine with Cheshire x Cheshire combo.
    I've used this a minimum of twenty times and keep getting those horrible sock puppets. To think of how difficult it was to get Fairytale, its laughable now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    I've used this a minimum of twenty times and keep getting those horrible sock puppets. To think of how difficult it was to get Fairytale, its laughable now.
    Sorry It worked for me...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    cheshire/cheshire : air/forest/air/air/forest and... tadam.. fruitful or maybe fairytale tsssss
    I think you can't get fruitful with 2 Cheshire

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    I think you can't get fruitful with 2 Cheshire
    well I have a 10h breeding time and the cheshire has green/yellow colors and fairytale splits... I thought it could be one of those 10h air/forest

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    Congratulations!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    All I am getting is air and forest. Fun.
    I don't mind those fails as I can try again sooner. It's the fruitifuls, FT and Cheshire fails that irk me. Currently have a parakeet fail so I guess that's a compromise.

Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    I did too. So unexpected. Not that I need another gold., to make suffer outside of a diamond home. I've used every variation and still cannot get BB. I have given in and started using two diamonds.
    It's my first gold so I was pretty happy with it. A least the chance of getting another one is pretty low so no two day wait for the next try.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Grr another air, another forest. I'm going to bed. Forest can sulk in the den all night. Don't want to use any more gold on air.

Fashion Designer
    I read a lot of posts and didnt see what is the hidden color in bigbad. someone could tell me? so instead of having xxx air/forest and fairytales I could at last been luckier trying cheshire or fairytale and the hidden color?? not sure

Fashion Designer
    Still no Big Bad!!! 6 Airs, 2 Forests, 1 Cheshire, 5 Fairytales, and 2 Dawntrees so far using Fairytale and Cheshire. I would switch to FT and Diamond, but I'm worried about all the Fruitful and Fairy fails I'll get with that. Although, chance of getting Gold... Ugh. I think Big Bad's hidden color is black, maybe I'll try that.