Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Bad Dragon 5-27-13 -

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats! :3

Rhino Keeper
    Im on a bad luck streak. Can't get Big Bad, Cheshire, Justice. Sheesh! I try one for bout a week, get frustrated, switch to another. Lucks gotta change sometime, right?

Fashion Designer
    Got it on my 52nd try with Fairytale and Cheshire!! So excited!

Rhino Keeper
    Is this dragon here to stay or is it LE?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    Got it on my 52nd try with Fairytale and Cheshire!! So excited!
    Well done
    Were your 52 attempts the combined total or were they back-to-back breedings?
    I've been trying to get big bad since the fairytale element came out, FT & Cheshire weren't too much trouble, BB is ****ing me. The only 2 breaks I've had from trying for BB is 1 pairing of night & virtue (just to break up the boredom, LOL) and 2 hrs of trying for Crusader (got on 61st attempt!). I've just started keeping a record of my attempts at BB and for 33 back-to-back attempts (including spending 150gold on speeding some up) I still have NOT got big bad I've tried parings of Diamond + FT/Cheshire, FT+FT and FT + Chesire.
    I couldn't face yet another fail, so decided to try for dino yesterday and amazingly got that one first try, he'll be on my nest in a few hrs time
    I really want big bad, so will be trying again when dino is out of the breeding den, but I wont hold my breath!

Well done again, your persistance paid off

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    Yes, read this thread
    been reading this and haven't seen what the hidden color is yet.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by caketester88 View Post
    Well done
    I've been trying to get big bad since the fairytale element came out, FT & Cheshire weren't too much trouble, BB is ****ing me. The only 2 breaks I've had from trying for BB is 1 pairing of night & virtue (just to break up the boredom, LOL) and 2 hrs of trying for Crusader (got on 61st attempt!). I've just started keeping a record of my attempts at BB and for 33 back-to-back attempts (including spending 150gold on speeding some up) I still have NOT got big bad I've tried parings of Diamond + FT/Cheshire, FT+FT and FT + Chesire.
    I couldn't face yet another fail, so decided to try for dino yesterday and amazingly got that one first try, he'll be on my nest in a few hrs time
    I really want big bad, so will be trying again when dino is out of the breeding den, but I wont hold my breath!

I was trying combos like crazy too.
    After reading this forum and checking out what was working for a few other people, I went with Cheshire+Cheshire and stuck it out. That's what worked for me.
    Maybe give that one a try?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by caketester88 View Post
    Well done

Yes, those were back to back, lol. I was super stubborn about getting this little bugger. Luckily, my first two attempts after getting big bad were getting bubble and independence, so I was happy for my new lucky streak after all those fails. Now to try for all those stone dragons...

Executive Chef
    No bb yet,
    Sadly I feel like giving up

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elitaserina View Post
    been reading this and haven't seen what the hidden color is yet.
    Hidden color is black!