Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Bad Dragon 5-27-13 -

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremen View Post
    Finally got mine after so many fails. Now i dont have to look at those super ugly cheshire and fairy tale dragons in the breeding den any more.
    Mine is full of them. Atleast Cheshire gets me some pink gems....l

Just got the Turquoise so now I can start back at trying to get this one. First try back was 8 hours

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by figuresk8er88 View Post
    wow good luck to those that got it. after complaining on here last night i try again, and get the worst fail of them all - 26h dawntree
    I just got a dawntree too, ugh!! Right after Cheshire and another Fairytale. I want this one so bad!

Rhino Keeper
    I just got 2 Dawn tree dragons in a row while trying to get BB with FT x cheshire! can that dragon go limited now please?!

Fashion Designer
    Well I have Big Bad, but the name is not exactly well suited to this dragon type.

What would be a good name for this dragon? Suggestions?
    thx

Executive Chef
    First try with FT and Cheshire, 2 hrs. Too bad I have virtue and tusker in my nests. Several more hours to go.

Nightclub Owner
    I've been trying FT x FT, FT x Cheshire, FT x Diamond, Cheshire x Diamond. Still no luck with Big Bad but I did get a Gold from Cheshire x Diamond so that was a pleasant surprise.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I've been trying FT x FT, FT x Cheshire, FT x Diamond, Cheshire x Diamond. Still no luck with Big Bad but I did get a Gold from Cheshire x Diamond so that was a pleasant surprise.
    Congratulations!!

Executive Chef
    All I am getting is air and forest. Fun.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I did too. So unexpected. Not that I need another gold., to make suffer outside of a diamond home. I've used every variation and still cannot get BB. I have given in and started using two diamonds.