Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 Feedback

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thatsadnan View Post
    Hi,

I am trying hard to understand this game but I finally fail, i have a barn which says barn storage full, silo capacity full, i have a chicken coop with 4 chickens in it but it does not allow me to feed them. I cant complete orders because there are no eggs. i have something which says sell your goods ( repair now ) but goods are not available to repair now. I cant figure out how to sell my goods so that i can empty the barn & silo.

As of now totally confused, if i don't get any help from anyone I think I shall QUIT this game.

Can anyone please advise.
    Not sure if this will help you, but maybe discarding the orders you can't fulfill will then bring up ones you can do and your storage will be reduced, you'll earn some money to buy feed.

Executive Chef
    I'm bummed because the only way we can get parts is left far too much to chance. I want to expand but I can't. I either get no parts from a delivery or I get the same one over and over and none of the ones I need. It's frustrating. I think we definitely should be able to gift each other all of those parts and gems as well. We are still limited to gifting 3 people a day so why not?! or we should be able to request a few each day. Pleeeeeease listen because I do enjoy this game and I know I would even more if some small changes were made.

Hang in there and ask neighbours if they can help, delete orders you can fill and sell your goods in the shop to earn more money. It does take time I agree but still it is fun. Use your neighbours they will help.
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    I'm bummed because the only way we can get parts is left far too much to chance. I want to expand but I can't. I either get no parts from a delivery or I get the same one over and over and none of the ones I need. It's frustrating. I think we definitely should be able to gift each other all of those parts and gems as well. We are still limited to gifting 3 people a day so why not?! or we should be able to request a few each day. Pleeeeeease listen because I do enjoy this game and I know I would even more if some small changes were made.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-13-13 at 04:54 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Mylly2 View Post
    Not sure if this will help you, but maybe discarding the orders you can't fulfill will then bring up ones you can do and your storage will be reduced, you'll earn some money to buy feed.
    I tried that but what is happening here is the basic is egg and i cant feed the chickens so it cant generate any eggs. It still says barn full, silo full and i cant sell any stuff, if there is a way i can sell stuff and empty the barn & silo i think I will be able to proceed ahead.

Kindly advise

I tried that but what is happening here is the basic is egg and i cant feed the chickens so it cant generate any eggs. It still says barn full, silo full and i cant sell any stuff, if there is a way i can sell stuff and empty the barn & silo i think I will be able to proceed ahead.

Kindly advise
    Also can anyone help it says never know what you might find in a pile of junk... lets go see and then there is continue, once i click continue it goes back to the original page with no indication no error whatsoever.

Can anyone please shed some light on this.

Executive Chef
    A suggestion - please make stormy move down the neighbour list when you have visited him. It helps me keep track of which neighbours I have been too. He moves in all the other games, so please make this the same.

Hi,

Can anyone help on how to empty the barn ? Also the chicken feed icon is greyed out i cant feed the chicken any possible suggestions/solutions.

Thank you

Also can anyone help it says never know what you might find in a pile of junk... lets go see and then there is continue, once i click continue it goes back to the original page with no indication no error whatsoever.

Can anyone please shed some light on this.

The Honorable Panda
    Hi,

Can anyone help on how to empty the barn ? Also the chicken feed icon is greyed out i cant feed the chicken any possible suggestions/solutions.

Thank you
    You will need to use up items from your barn to empty it. Make food with the items you have. Also look at your pending orders. Cancel all the pending orders that require things you cannot make right now to get more orders in. When you fulfill orders this will also use your barn items.

Make sure you collect from your chickens first, then you will need to use the chicken feed to feed the chickens.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hello Kooky Panda,

I cant feed the chickens the icon says 63 but it is not active, cant feed it.

Can you please advise why would that be the case?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You will need to use up items from your barn to empty it. Make food with the items you have. Also look at your pending orders. Cancel all the pending orders that require things you cannot make right now to get more orders in. When you fulfill orders this will also use your barn items.

Make sure you collect from your chickens first, then you will need to use the chicken feed to feed the chickens.

The Honorable Panda
    Hello Kooky Panda,

I cant feed the chickens the icon says 63 but it is not active, cant feed it.

Can you please advise why would that be the case?

Thank you
    Check you device to make sure you have the most current OS version.
    If you have an older device and the highest OS you can have it under 6.0 right now you will have to close out your game or restart your device to see the icons to feed.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast