Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 Feedback

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by katycat4life View Post
    Yes I agree, I noticed that too. I opened the newspaper and had 3 pages filled with nothing but cheese and chips. It is quite a pain, especially when they don't refresh and you need to wait 30 mins for the official refresh (which I find brings more of the same items, not a lot of variety). Why did the newspaper need to change, I preferred it before the update? I loved this app, but with this change, I find myself looking at other apps while I have to wait. BRING BACK THE 15MINS AND MORE VARIETY IN THE NEWSPAPER, PLEASE!!!!!
    You know u can just scroll thru your neighbours shops? Their items are refreshed every minute or so.
    If u don't know how - just open your shop and below your items for sale are all your neighbours shops listed from most items for sale to fewest items for sale.
    I trawl through the shops every 5 or 10 minutes and can almost always find what I need.
    Also helpful to see what's out there so u dont flood the market with items that won't sell.
    Hope this is helpful to you.

New Resident
    I'm having to wait an awfully long time for old maps and it's too expensive to use gems every time. I seem to have twice the number of expansion permits and land deeds that I need, but still not even 2 or 3 old maps. I can never find them for sale, so I'm wondering if this is a problem across the board? There must be a way to make these easier to get, or more frequent with deliveries?

On a brighter note, I think the recent update is great! Having the hearts and sparkles makes visiting much more fun.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to be able to access my wall/newsfeed, like other TL games, while I'm at my neighbours/community farms.
    Also, when the wall is brought up, I'd like it to be the permanent screen and not my profile. I look at my wall more often for comments, so having my profile hidden, not the priority would be better.
    I have noticed a couple of players have moved their newsstand, but I can't, how'd they move it?
    Could our trees have hearts above them, so there are more hearts and handy money?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by i8pi View Post
    I'm having to wait an awfully long time for old maps and it's too expensive to use gems every time. I seem to have twice the number of expansion permits and land deeds that I need, but still not even 2 or 3 old maps. I can never find them for sale, so I'm wondering if this is a problem across the board? There must be a way to make these easier to get, or more frequent with deliveries?

On a brighter note, I think the recent update is great! Having the hearts and sparkles makes visiting much more fun.
    Yes, I'm having that problem too. I have enough maps and land deeds but have zero expansion permits. It seems that lately most of my orders come back without any extra items (I haven't gotten anything in the last 2 days of sending orders).

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't gotten any expansion permits/maps/land deeds for several days now despite doing a lot of deliveries. They also seem to have disappeared from the market place- they were always fairly rare there, but would turn up every few checks.

I understand that TL wants to make money with the game, but with the way it is now theres no way to advance without using gems. Gems are great when you want to buy special items/ rush through things. But you shouldn't need to buy them for basic advancement. I can't see something like that encouraging someone to buy, rather it makes the game boring. And its a fun game so hopefully this will get rebalanced.

As well, it would be nice if the money that you got from deliveries matched the market value of the items a little better.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretTarth View Post
    Yes, I'm having that problem too. I have enough maps and land deeds but have zero expansion permits. It seems that lately most of my orders come back without any extra items (I haven't gotten anything in the last 2 days of sending orders).
    I am having trouble expanding too, without a major purchase of gems, which I don't want to do.
    Also, by having the expansion/upgrade requirements being so unbalanced, my barn is often filled up with maps, paint, wood etc and I run out of room to store my food and grains. I don't want to sell off my requirements to make room, so I have to sell off my produce, which makes it difficult to build stock for the orders and the train.

I think some rebalancing needs to be done for land expansion and building/storage upgrades.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylly2 View Post
    I am having trouble expanding too, without a major purchase of gems, which I don't want to do.
    Also, by having the expansion/upgrade requirements being so unbalanced, my barn is often filled up with maps, paint, wood etc and I run out of room to store my food and grains. I don't want to sell off my requirements to make room, so I have to sell off my produce, which makes it difficult to build stock for the orders and the train.

I think some rebalancing needs to be done for land expansion and building/storage upgrades.
    I don't even get the paint - i get only money and land deeds from my deliveries. This means I can't expand, upgrade buildings or clear the land from stones and bushes. The things I need I cannot find in people's shops either which means I'm STUCK. So much for this game's fun...

I think it takes too long to earn money. In bakery story, once you serve something, you can earn money even when you're not playing or while you're sleeping, with farm story, you can't earn until you send something out to deliver, or people heart your few buildings, and that takes forever.

Hello, or should I say howdy! I am new to the game but love it already. I used to play Castle Story which I also loved. I just have noticed that when I go back to crafting stores a second time, the options to craft do not align and I need to force close the game to get them aligned again. I have an old IPad so that may be the problem. Not a big deal but I thought I might mention it.

Love the game though - Thanks Team Lava!

Hi,

I am trying hard to understand this game but I finally fail, i have a barn which says barn storage full, silo capacity full, i have a chicken coop with 4 chickens in it but it does not allow me to feed them. I cant complete orders because there are no eggs. i have something which says sell your goods ( repair now ) but goods are not available to repair now. I cant figure out how to sell my goods so that i can empty the barn & silo.

As of now totally confused, if i don't get any help from anyone I think I shall QUIT this game.

Can anyone please advise.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast