Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Farm Story 2 Feedback

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by princessp64 View Post
    I would like to know how to put things on the newspaper for sale frm my stock? And how come i dont get the option to sell things like cocoa and wheat like other farms do? Thanks����✌️
    You'd have to "Promote" your item from the Side Shop, or so I'd imagine, to get it into the newspaper on the News Stand. I don't think you'll be able to see your own items, though. As for how to sell crops, when you select a slot on the Side Shop and the menu pops up, click on the Silo tab on the right. It is below the Barn tab. This lets you switch between Barn and Silo for your items to sell.

Thank you so much! ����

That is so simple I never even noticed the tabs on the side ....duh....thanks again for the help...����

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by princessp64 View Post
    I would like to know how to put things on the newspaper for sale frm my stock? And how come i dont get the option to sell things like cocoa and wheat like other farms do? Thanks✌️
    In regards to selling crops, when you go to your shop and click to sell a product, if you look on the right side you will a picture of your barn and also your silo. Click on the silo and it will bring up your crop stock. You can then sell whatever crop you want

As for the newspaper, I think everything you sell generally goes into the newspaper but you won't see your own things in there, just a variety of other FS2 players goods.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    You'd have to "Promote" your item from the Side Shop, or so I'd imagine, to get it into the newspaper on the News Stand. I don't think you'll be able to see your own items, though. As for how to sell crops, when you select a slot on the Side Shop and the menu pops up, click on the Silo tab on the right. It is below the Barn tab. This lets you switch between Barn and Silo for your items to sell.
    I've always thought everything goes into the newspaper because how else would so many random people who aren't your neighbours buy your goods so quickly/regularly? But if you promote something it will perhaps show up in more peoples newspapers? Or maybe more regularly than your other goods that aren't promoted??

Executive Chef
    You'd have to ask a staffer, but I'm thinking that promoting the item makes it more likely to appear each time the News Stand "reloads" after 5 minutes...and when it refreshes about halfway through, that's when it may grab your other non-promoted items. Or it could be the other way around, and the every-5-minute thing is the non-promoted item and the interim refresh is the promoted stuff.

The Honorable Panda
    I was told that all items you list do appear in the newspaper.
    If you promote an item, that means that it is guaranteed to sell.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Either there's a lesser chance of getting old maps, or I'm the unluckiest fellow there is. As it stands, my ratio of the three components are:

- 22 Expansion permits
    - 18 Land deeds
    - 3 Old maps.

Call me crazy, but you'd think that the numbers should be -somewhat- more even.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cellidor View Post
    Either there's a lesser chance of getting old maps, or I'm the unluckiest fellow there is. As it stands, my ratio of the three components are:

- 22 Expansion permits
    - 18 Land deeds
    - 3 Old maps.

Call me crazy, but you'd think that the numbers should be -somewhat- more even.
    The game has to be coded that way. It seems like there's always one part of the trio with a limited drop rate. With the barn, I get 5 times the amount of screws and bricks that I do paint. I'm also struggling with the old maps but I have 70+ expansion permits. Crazy.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345