Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: BBQ Comic Caption Contest!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by OnCloudDivine View Post
    I deleted it because I didn't want you picking on me. I hyphenated one of my sentences, so I wouldn't qualify either by your standards -_-#
    I don't pay attention to your image! But, ic3e's image has so many words, so I read it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    This is true, but Ic3e's "blue lobstah claw" had us cracking up that we just had pick it!
    Not fair, we could have made it funnier but we had to follow the 1 sentence limit on the rules.

Rhino Keeper
    Boo! Gems for every participant!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I feel like mods hate me, mine was funny, on point, related to the game, yet they picked others again. I smell favoritism.
    No they hate me I
    Know it I always feel left out it's like they don't even know me
    But that's okay I guess..........
    It doesn't matter anyways I still have my friends

Farm Supplier
    But what's the point of stating a rule if you're not even going to enforce it?

Anyways, congrats to those that won. I thought they were pretty good.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CruiserBobs View Post
    But what's the point of stating a rule if you're not even going to enforce it?.
    Beats me... I think the only way to fix this is to give Gems to all the participants hahaha! That was half meant btw...i mean we all bothered to join for the sake of gems right? Just being truthful :-)

And follow theyre own rules AGAIN. There was a contest before when they had to take back their chosen winner because another player pointed out that it broke the rules, i think the art submitted wasnt their original artwork.

Rhino Keeper
    Ta da! Sorry Frozen Turtle nothing personal but you actually posted this (i hope this doesnt ruin my chances of being selected in future contests which I have to mention are really fun)

"We have disqualified, the member in question and selected another winner to reward. Please join me in congratulating Tempete8, in addition to all of our previously selected winners. You guys all had some fantastic concepts and it was extremely hard to decide! Thanks again for everyone's participation and we look forward to more contests like this in the future. "

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....NOUNCED/page17

Executive Chef
    [size+3]wow[/size]
    Okay yusefzai it's not really a big deal maybe just let things go and you'll win someday you surely don't half to post a lot

Executive Chef
    Okay... NOW I feel really bad. To be really honest I did read the rules but I thought it'd be okay just to bend them a bit, y'know? Because who'd be able to be funny with just one sentence? So I thought, maybe just using two sentences or three sentences will be just fine. I mean look, at least I didn't write a novel, right? Even worse, a series of novels and still be a winner. THAT would be major controversy and I would HAVE to turn down the gems.

I'm sorry to all the people who followed the rules and lost, really I am, but I'm not gonna be sickly sweet and say "If I could, I'd revoke my title." because am I crazy? Why would would I want to give back my 30 gems after I fell into gem trap and bought the most horrid box in Fashion Story and ended up with the most ridiculous piece of furniture a boutique could ever have?! The Gym Bag Chest should never exist! I really do hope you guys win in future contests, I wish you all my luckiest luck that you guys do. Again I'm sorry for all of this but turn down 30 gems? Puh-lease.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yusefzai View Post
    Ta da! Sorry Frozen Turtle nothing personal but you actually posted this (i hope this doesnt ruin my chances of being selected in future contests which I have to mention are really fun)

"We have disqualified, the member in question and selected another winner to reward. Please join me in congratulating Tempete8, in addition to all of our previously selected winners. You guys all had some fantastic concepts and it was extremely hard to decide! Thanks again for everyone's participation and we look forward to more contests like this in the future. "

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....NOUNCED/page17
    Oh, the scandal! Yeah, it may not have been an original design, but that was a darn good looking counter. I'd have bought it for sure. With so many investigative journalists here, I wonder how one has time to play the game? The only reason why someone would search around is to find a flaw, because they didnt win.

There is always another time.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast