Page 72 of 105 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

New Resident
    I send my knights on a journey daily, plant and and harvest daily but I have not gotten a badge for those yet. Could it be because I have had a troll in limbo for almost 2 weeks since he's not in my way ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    I'm right there with you, I got my exploer badge on the last possible place for me to expand, I'm cooking, chopping, planting, you name it and nothing.. Would be nice that when you do get a badge you could make a banner or something with it to display in your kingdom. That way as we visit neighbors we could see who has accomplished what..
    The badge should be a crafting ingredient, my three are just clogging my inventory..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MsLiz7 View Post
    I send my knights on a journey daily, plant and and harvest daily but I have not gotten a badge for those yet. Could it be because I have had a troll in limbo for almost 2 weeks since he's not in my way ?
    I don't think that matters; getting a badge seems rather random. The only problem is if you're trying to get the Slayer badge since defeating as many monsters as possible will probably increase your chances of getting that badge.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuskat View Post
    I don't think that matters; getting a badge seems rather random. The only problem is if you're trying to get the Slayer badge since defeating as many monsters as possible will probably increase your chances of getting that badge.
    Thanks. I'll keep him on lock down until I'm trying for the slayers badge. I would love to have banners too when I finally get the badges.

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone got any of these task completed yet?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kazkgb View Post
    Has anyone got any of these task completed yet?
    You'll find a bunch of info if you go back a few pages. So far some players have received badges for the Chef, Artisan, Farmer, Nurturer, Miner, Explorer, and Slayer. I only have the Explorer one. (;_; )

Three badges down. Explorers, mining, and nurturer. I am wearing down the game to bend to my will, bwah ha ha ha ha.

Executive Chef
    got 101 trade tickets now but still no trade's badge :|

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    got 101 trade tickets now but still no trade's badge :|
    You are not alone.

I have my chateau, tinker camp, 1 expansion permit, and 89 additional trade tickets and no badge either.

I've also harvested and used enough strawberries to be maxed out 4 times so more than 396 strawberries harvested since T&T started and no badge. I've made so many sundaes, sweet feasts, hearty feasts that I'm becoming seriously worried about diabetes and obesity in my kingdom, and still no badges of any kind. I'm maxed out on all other crops and can't harvest any more at the moment. Won't bore you with all the hundreds of times blah blah blah for other items.

Also no alicorn, carriage, pumpkin hutch, etc despite sending knights out every day since February. If its a luck goal, My kingdom seems unable to find any. TeamLava, could you please revist your algorithms as this seems a little bit disproportionate.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilipipi View Post
    Another person got the badge from sparkling mine today... so I read on someone's wall.. I don't have mine yet.
    I received mine from a regular mine。

(=^ェ^=)