Page 64 of 105 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Fashion Designer
    The specific ref to wheat and corn for Farmer's Badge is interesting, but I wonder if there will be more info forthcoming on whether we earn badges by taking a certain action a certain number of times or whether it's completely random; or whether certain actions within a category (cooking more expensive feasts vs. simpler ones) will alter the chances of earning a badge.

Fashion Designer
    lol i don't think any of that "additional" information helps me at all. but i wonder if we should be planting more wheat and corn? or if they're just trying to write a descriptive sentence.

Executive Chef
    Because I have no more workable goals I've just been expanding and building up stock so wanted to report back the following info...

Quote Originally Posted by lotuskat View Post
    The specific ref to wheat and corn for Farmer's Badge is interesting, but I wonder if there will be more info forthcoming on whether we earn badges by taking a certain action a certain number of times or whether it's completely random; or whether certain actions within a category (cooking more expensive feasts vs. simpler ones) will alter the chances of earning a badge.
    So far I've made every type of feasts several times already (which would include making, harvesting, gathering and fighting to get all the individual items and crops and ingredients associated with the making of the feasts) and again NADA!

Quote Originally Posted by omniBliss View Post
    I'm starting to think some of the goals/badges in the T&T line can be achieved by completing, collectively, what's on this list for the knights hall.

Like adding up all the "feasts" and completing them, all the beams & blocks (ornate, royal, and enchanted) and finish them, etc... Hmmmm....
    Excellent idea, very logical, which I love. Unfortunately have made everything on the list multiple times over that lists requirements (except for ornate beams and blocks, I'm 2 short but those will be done tonight) and all the planting, harvesting, fighting, mining chopping, watering, crafting associate with the individual parts to make these items and again...NADA

Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post
    Knight's Hall:drops amour & swords, Level 5 is max-(data from neighbor)

1st level: 240RP, 420 coins, 3 hours

2nd level: 252RP, 460 coins, 3 hours
    2 hearty feast, 2 builder's paste, 3 royal block, 3 royal beam

3rd level: 264RP, 500 coins, 3 hours
    1 spicy feast, 2 architect paste, 3 enchanted block, 3 enchanted beam

4th level: 276RP, 540 coins, 3 hours
    2 spicy feast, 2 architect paste, 2 ornate block, 2 ornate beam

5th level: 290RP, 580 coins, 3 hours
    2 sweet feast, 2 magic cement, 4 ornate block, 4 ornate beam
    TOTALS ARE:
    2 Hearty Feasts
    2 Builder's Paste
    3 Royal Blocks
    3 Royal Beams
    3 Spicy Feasts
    4 Architect's Paste
    3 Enchanted Block
    3 Enchanted Beams
    6 Ornate Block
    6 Ornate Beam
    2 Sweet Feasts
    2 Magic Cement

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    lol i don't think any of that "additional" information helps me at all. but i wonder if we should be planting more wheat and corn? or if they're just trying to write a descriptive sentence.
    I agree. Additional Information does not help. Someone got a badge from planting strawberries. The fact that they are writing down more info tells me that this badge is still random and that they are not going to change anything.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got the "explorers" badge. Had nothing to do with the far upper left expansion, but most likely the number of total expansions I have made. I might be level 28, but have many expansions left to do. I have done none of the permit expansions. FYIW

Rhino Keeper
    Eta, I did that upper left expansion previously and it did nothing, so maybe you need that primarily, but only if you have a certain number of expansions. I am ignoring the T&T goal, as others have said, it will come when it does....shrugs. I play the game because I like it. I have a lot to accomplish before I get to the point of many on here who are "bored".

Thanks Team Lava. We all would appreciate a bit more info on this latest goal, but this game has kept my attention longer than any other. Your "other game" goals have also lead me to other games that I will indeed spend money on. Please keep those coming also! (and yes all those other games CAN be accomplished)! ....but then again I do not have a life....

Executive Chef
    Are the highest levels at a disadvantage because we have already done so much?how am I gonna get rid of so much stuff?!theres only so many buildings we can have to use up our stock?

Farm Supplier

Thumbs up

Yaaaaay, I've just gotten my first T&T badge - Trial of the Nuturer .
    I was chopping an Oak tree when Thurston's head popped up saying " That's a heck of a lot of Watering, you have made things grow from the land, just as your lands will grow! You have passed the Nuturer Trial!"

Yuppiiiiiiiiiii. I will post pics of this achievement when I get into my computer. iPad is useless when it comes to upload pics

PS: I've watered and chopped lots and lots of different trees to get Sap and ended up getting the badge, all kind of trees, Elm, Oak, but mainly Willow and Crab Apple tree, I've also watered my fruit trees number of times.

I have an inkling, for those who earned the badges, except explorer, did you do the things (like chopping wood, harvesting, watering, or harvesting) nonstop? Maybe the badges only count if you do for example 30 harvesting in a ROW? or 30 wood chopping in a ROW? The guys who didn't get the badges, did u do u use all e energy for a couple of stuff mixed up

Wow! That's a lot of stuff the knights hall drops!