Page 55 of 105 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Farm Supplier
    It's a shame cos I love this game but there is no fun in this goal. I am happy pooling around my kingdom planting, harvesting, feeding etc. Some of the previous goals have taken a looong, looong time but that's OK as each day you feel like you are making progress. It also gives you a buzz when you finally, through patience, luck and industry finish the goal. Even the hideous and vile cooking caravan was preferable to this goal! (I am still mentally scarred by that caravan, no fruit trees and you had to make a zillion fruit pies....)

Goals are no fun when you don't know how to accomplish them.

Thks, 3_nephews. Now if TL will only take note after 500+ posts. We really like goals but they're no fun when you don't have a clue what to do to accomplish them.

Farm Supplier
    I'm pretty sure this quest was made ambiguous on purpose to slow people down. I don't think the developers have the story complete yet (as evidenced by the mysterious appearance of the princess) and they need more time.

The only part of the game I find frustrating is the changing rules. In the beginning I had 37 energy after a few level ups and one day it was gone and I only had 30. What has me frustrated by this latest quest is that they could change the requirements at any time since they gave only clues that could mean anything. They've proven to me several times that they can and will change their mind about anything without regard to the players. So I have to remind myself: "it is only a money making venture, not a game company. Don't expect too much"

Executive Chef
    I bought all the different trees and watered them til they grew up, took out all my 48 mushroom rings from inventory and watered them and one each of all the flowers/bushes, plus all the normal many waterings of red mushroom circles and still no nuturer badge. I'm thinking it's a random drop when watering and not a cumulative thing. Now I have a bunch of trees taking up space in my kingdom, bah.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    I bought all the different trees and watered them til they grew up, took out all my 48 mushroom rings from inventory and watered them and one each of all the flowers/bushes, plus all the normal many waterings of red mushroom circles and still no nuturer badge. I'm thinking it's a random drop when watering and not a cumulative thing. Now I have a bunch of trees taking up space in my kingdom, bah.
    Tell me about it! I bought 16 different trees last night and have watered then each twice. Now I know I need wood but this is just ridiculous.

Fashion Designer
    I'm just going about my daily business now. I hope it triggers a badge, but I'm not holding my breath.

Fashion Designer
    I highly doubt the "story" will ever be complete. I think it is supposed to be more like a long-running TV show. It doesn't ever end; it just gets dropped when people quit watching/playing, leaving new people with only the reruns.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    I highly doubt the "story" will ever be complete. I think it is supposed to be more like a long-running TV show. It doesn't ever end; it just gets dropped when people quit watching/playing, leaving new people with only the reruns.
    I like your thinking CottageRose! I will keep playing, I enjoy the feeling of being creative and accomplishment. I enjoy looking at my Kingdom to see what I can rearrange, even if nothing is new. Its a very relaxing escape, better than the Bubbles and Jewel Mania which fills me with anxiety being stuck , running out of time to finally , after weeks attempting one level, passing on only to find the next one is even harder! I want to throw my I phone when the one eyed guy pops in my face with the jewel in his other eye! I will keep playing and enjoy the reruns of Castle Story!

New Resident
    I just received the Nurturers' Badge for the Trial of the Nurturer. I really think it is luck to get it because I only planted about 70 trees and I never water my flowers anymore.

New Resident
    I forgot that I also water my mushroom circles. I would say I have watered them about 50-75 times.