Page 53 of 105 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Fruit trees.

I water all four of mine every day all day...nada. I think my badges are hanging on the neck of my elusive Alicorn
    I think my manticore is intercepting them and eating them!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarcisia55 View Post
    How can you water a tree? I just can cut it
    You buy a tree、 then you have to water it several times before you can cut it down。The tree in question was a crabapple tree。

(=^ェ^=)

Rhino Keeper
    I have a question, Why would anyone spend 50, 100, 200 gems to skip the goal, to only gain 10 gems and 25 XP (Which are useless at level 30)? Why not just ignore the Trials And take what you get when you get it and enjoy the game?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    I have a question, Why would anyone spend 50, 100, 200 gems to skip the goal, to only gain 10 gems and 25 XP (Which are useless at level 30)? Why not just ignore the Trials And take what you get when you get it and enjoy the game?
    Yep, exactly right- the goal is not worth skipping .... I would love to be able to track the progress somehow though, it's not as much fun when the progress is invisible.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    You get a pretty new building while others are scratching their heads wondering how to complete T&T. I think that is enough reason for some people to skip it. The prestige of owning something that others don't have.

I cant expand there anymore and coins and lanterns are down. I had the coins and 9 lanters when the expansion came out and i submitted that straight away and then the rest of the lanterns as i was producing them. It all when fine until i expanded and it didnt change color

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    You get a pretty new building while others are scratching their heads wondering how to complete T&T. I think that is enough reason for some people to skip it. The prestige of owning something that others don't have.
    Bragging right is not the only reason for people to want it. There are lots of little kids playing this game too. They just want it because it is new and interesting. They want to explore it and figure out what it does as soon as possible.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by malkavian8 View Post
    I cant expand there anymore and coins and lanterns are down. I had the coins and 9 lanters when the expansion came out and i submitted that straight away and then the rest of the lanterns as i was producing them. It all when fine until i expanded and it didnt change color
    Sounds like a glitch. Try force-closing, if that doesn't work contact support.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    i wished i had made extra expansion permits before i did the last expansion that needed one... because after you have done that, the option disappears in the royal exchange, and i think we will need them after a next update... so think about it, before you decide to use it immediately, the expansion wi the permit does not unlock someting like i thought when i rushed to use my permit!
    They are not going to introduce a new area that is impossible to reach. So if a new area needs a permit, I'm sure they will give you the option back in the Royal Exchange.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Yep, exactly right- the goal is not worth skipping .... I would love to be able to track the progress somehow though, it's not as much fun when the progress is invisible.
    I agree: it's not fun when the progress is invisibile or even reaching a goal without knowing how.