Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Host(ess)
    My skip is 200 too... But it doesn't matter, because this Will probably keep me occupied for som while (i hope). Can't wait for more info!!!

Farm Supplier
    So exciting! This mission seem like a hard one, since we have no clue what to do, how many times.... Is it the case that we have to tend all plants, feed all cows, pigs...., dig all the rock?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nasha86 View Post
    So exciting! This mission seem like a hard one, since we have no clue what to do, how many times.... Is it the case that we have to tend all plants, feed all cows, pigs...., dig all the rock?
    Yeah I'm guessing one of each type of animal/plant needs to be tended, one of each crop has to be grown, etc. Some instructions would be nice...

Farm Supplier
    For some mission, I will try to follow: 1. Adhesive art: magic cement
    2. Feast for royal blood: Royal Sundae
    3. Trial of the Adventurer: Search Ancient Cave
    4. The Miner: rock the Dark Cave formation
    5. Explorer: open up the last plot
    And the other will try to do each type
    We can pick different option and see the results. Hope to hear from others....

Executive Chef
    I think each trial means we have to do everything of that kind. So maybe for Adventuring, we have to do every adventure, the Potion shop, we have to brew every Potion...

Just guesses.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    I think each trial means we have to do everything of that kind. So maybe for Adventuring, we have to do every adventure, the Potion shop, we have to brew every Potion...
    Just guesses.
    I think this could be it. I wish there was progress meter for each trial, instead of just 0/1. At least you would know if you were on the right track.

Banned
    It's obvious that its asking us to do basic things like, harvest, make glue, feed animals, send knights on an adventure, etc. But even when I do any of them nothing takes. So ill sit still and wait for them to start working. I hope we figure out the use for the purple hide and the strange occurrences of getting a lot of energy from simple tasks.

Executive Chef
    Well I planted one of each crop, guess I'll find out tomorrow when my carrot is done whether that satisfies the trial.

Banned
    Also, my skip is 50. Here we go with the different prices again!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Well I planted one of each crop, guess I'll find out tomorrow when my carrot is done whether that satisfies the trial.
    Ha! I just did the same thing!