Page 13 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Nightclub Owner
    I'd love to get in and discover how to do all of these. Unfortunately I've got to run to work this morning so I think you'll have most sorted by the time I get home. Happy discovering!
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I'm pretty sure TeamLava is making popcorn and sitting in front of their monitors laughing at us running around visiting people, watering and buying plants, cooking every meal, and brewing every potion. It's probably their way of getting back at us for grumbling about running out of stuff to do.

Why did I start laughing at this? Because that's exactly what I'm doing. Figuring out how all of this works. We will go to our kingdoms and then run back here, to see if there is any new info.

Banned
    ;-)

I know! Seriously, the CIA should post unsolved cases here as goals to earn gems. We CS forum posters would solve them in a matter of hours or days. Gems are important!

Oh gosh! You have no idea.

Executive Chef
    Fyi i tried for the trial of artisan by building farmhouse, cottage, market place,windmill , lantern spire, watchtower ... So far nothing work. I'm try to build another amphitheater this time since it's the most expensive building but missing one piece , hopefully it works or idk what else -.-

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Fyi i tried for the trial of artisan by building farmhouse, cottage, market place,windmill , lantern spire, watchtower ... So far nothing work. I'm try to build another amphitheater this time since it's the most expensive building but missing one piece , hopefully it works or idk what else -.-
    I'm thinking it could be decorations in the workshop but I can't test it out at the moment
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicaloua423 View Post
    I just finished trial of the explorer... I was visiting neighbors. I probably went to 8 or 10 of them and it popped up and said I had completed it.
    I just visited 20 neighbors and friended 3 new kingdoms and got nothing. Lol

This literally made me LOL!!!

;-)

I know! Seriously, the CIA should post unsolved cases here as goals to earn gems. We CS forum posters would solve them in a matter of hours or days. Gems are important!

Farm Supplier
    On crops and glue, maybe we have to max out on them? 99 of each item?

Rhino Keeper
    a puzzle of an update! just as my last goal was compleat, this one will take ages! �� I love it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I'm thinking it could be decorations in the workshop but I can't test it out at the moment
    True my workshops are making ornate beam/block so i cant try it neither. It drives me crazy not knowing how to complete the goals @_@