Page 12 of 105 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Do you think maybe when you get your 10 energy for the day from visting neighbors that it may then complete. I know I have already gotten all mine this morning.
    I will need to try tomorrow.
    Ahhhh, good point! Yes, I had already collected my 10 energies.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuskat View Post
    Has anyone tried watering each type of plant?
    I watered one of each type of coin flower/bush/mushroom and chopped a few (but not all types) different trees, so far nothing. Wondering if I should buy all the trees and water them?

Executive Chef
    I'm pretty sure TeamLava is making popcorn and sitting in front of their monitors laughing at us running around visiting people, watering and buying plants, cooking every meal, and brewing every potion. It's probably their way of getting back at us for grumbling about running out of stuff to do.

Fashion Designer
    ROFL! That would be pretty hilarious!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I'm pretty sure TeamLava is making popcorn and sitting in front of their monitors laughing at us running around visiting people, watering and buying plants, cooking every meal, and brewing every potion. It's probably their way of getting back at us for grumbling about running out of stuff to do.
    It wont last long , once one of us find out sth , we all will know

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Maaaannnn , i was keeping my last square locked so i could make permit. Now i had to expand to my last square , but the goal didnt register and then after that another square was available . 2 expansions for 1 goal and now i cant stock permit anymoreeeeeee ((((( only have 1 extra permit left ((( so sad (((
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    ? For my explorer I just expanded once ( they give you an extra area if you are fully expanded)
    I wasnt fully expanded cause i wanted to keep making permit . Now i cant x(

Rhino Keeper
    Well, thanks to the good information on here, I expanded to the new area (although I did have 2 other areas I could've expanded to--one needing a permit, and one not requiring a permit) and I did get the explorer's badge. From what I can tell, that's been the only trial that anyone has passed yet. I have definitely been cooking, making glues, longswords, and tending crops and animals, but so far--nothing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuskat View Post
    ROFL! That would be pretty hilarious!
    ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    It wont last long , once one of us find out sth , we all will know
    I know! Seriously, the CIA should post unsolved cases here as goals to earn gems. We CS forum posters would solve them in a matter of hours or days. Gems are important!

Fashion Designer
    When I opened up the new expansion that was marked off...but for all of the other task nothing...

Executive Chef
    We're still figuring it out