Page 104 of 105 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1041

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MinervaBC View Post
    Okay, so when this goal first came out, I was one of the ones that had a 200 skip button for the different quest. A week or so later, they all changed to a 50 skip button. Yesterday, they changed to a 100 skip button. Anyone else experience this? I am not to concerned about it since I am just playing and figure I will get the badges in due time, but am curious as to why my skip amount has changed 3 times. At first I thought they went down to 50 because i was getting closer to completing the goals but then they went up to 100.
    Mine did the exact same thing, only the 100 skip button came back a week or so ago. I have no intention of skipping just to get another building (and not even sure where I will put it!) The moderators always seem to answer that TL is experimenting with pricing.

Rhino Keeper
    No, I still need Adventurer, Farmer and Brewer. There is no rhyme or reason I can see. I have the max plots and collect from them all the time but no farmer badge.
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    yea i agree it can feel random at first. so i'd just go about your normal business. and as soon as the badges start rolling in, then focus on the remaining badges. i didn't start focusing my energy until after i received around 5-6 of them. farming will go hand in hand with chef's badge, since you need crops to make ingredients for the feasts. nurturer and brewer's badge sort of go together, because you can chop down trees for sap. key is to find a good balance of using your energy so that your workshops, kitchens, potion shops, and royal exchange are never going unused. miner and slayer seem to be one of the first ones to pop up. so long as you continuously mine and never trap any of your monsters. and for artisan i made a healthy mix of beams and blocks (from the simple ones up to the ornate ones). explorer will be harder for newer players, but easier for us veterans.

and adventure... no clue! i'm just going to try to do at least 2 of each adventure and go from there. i've done at least one of each so far, and no badge yet. but for the rest of the badges, there is definitely a rhyme and reason to getting them.

Farm Supplier
    The skips were changed from 100 to 50. People stopped complaining. They have since started to profile us, decided what areas they can charge more and now mine is back to 100. Not that I ever planed to do, this is the only thing I have left to do. But in the future I will think twice before purchasing more gems. Treat us equally, please.

Fashion Designer
    I really don't get the idea of skipping things like this, the gem cost vs the 'gain' for getting past the challenge just isn't worth it. You only get at most a small number of gems, and not that much coin. Seems better to just let it hang out there until you can complete it.

Rhino Keeper
    While working my "kitchens" to the max...trying to keep enough food for adventures and feasts a new goal popped up - "cooking caravan". Anyone else get it? While a brief distraction from T & T - I still find myself a bit bored.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by otgland View Post
    While working my "kitchens" to the max...trying to keep enough food for adventures and feasts a new goal popped up - "cooking caravan". Anyone else get it? While a brief distraction from T & T - I still find myself a bit bored.
    The cooking caravan goal isn't new, but it only triggers after you complete all the fruit tree goals.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    I really don't get the idea of skipping things like this, the gem cost vs the 'gain' for getting past the challenge just isn't worth it. You only get at most a small number of gems, and not that much coin. Seems better to just let it hang out there until you can complete it.
    That isn't the point for me, I don't plan to skip, I just feel we all should be treated the same.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Murphy1 View Post
    That isn't the point for me, I don't plan to skip, I just feel we all should be treated the same.
    Exactly! I feel that because I purchased in the past I get higher gem costs! For that reason and the fact that there's no spend confirmation I'm not buying any more gems! Not that I bought a lot maybe $20 since I started playing.

Anyway I seem to be at a stand still on badges. I hope this game doesn't turn into the dragon game where I have 26 breeding quests with no end in sight.

Quote Originally Posted by meykaboo View Post
    Exactly! I feel that because I purchased in the past I get higher gem costs! For that reason and the fact that there's no spend confirmation I'm not buying any more gems! Not that I bought a lot maybe $20 since I started playing.

Anyway I seem to be at a stand still on badges. I hope this game doesn't turn into the dragon game where I have 26 breeding quests with no end in sight.
    I thought this has always been way more than Dragon story! I do believe there's over 100 goals in total!

I got the Brewer badge!
    was just slaving away, making all the glues for Sabina's house (not done yet...).

(Other ones I have are: Nurturer, Miner and Slayer).