Page 70 of 105 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Got the Chef's Badge today... It came from collect two Hearty Feast from the kitchen. Been doing different feast and other thing from kitchen since "trails And Tribute" came out two weeks ago....

Just got my nurturer badge. Been watering mushroom ring and fruit tree and growing about 20 new trees

Fashion Designer
    Hmm...still no badge other than the expansion one. Does it matter whether you do the required actions all in one row? Say you're going after the Nurturer's and Farmer's badge, does it matter whether you water 20 plants in a row and harvest 20 crops in a row vs. going back and forth?

Executive Chef
    I still have no badges other than the expansion. I wish there was a consistent method to earning these.

Executive Chef
    slayers badge -checked
    got 3/10 badges

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Red Petals are used to complete Conservatory, Pink Dye and Red Dye, Pink Dye being ued to complete Romantic Fountain and to upgrade Spires of Love.
    Blue Petals are used to craft Blue Dye, which is used to complete Theater.
    Purple Petals are used to craft Purple Dye.
    White Petals are used to craft Yellow Dye and complete Market Request: White Petals! and craft White Flower Bed and craft Pink Dye
    Orange Petals are used to craft Yellow Dye
    Forgot to mention, I'm maxed on dye. Thanks though!!

How do you get to do the new quest. How do I unlock them? I see the list, but nothing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sheeveville View Post
    How do you get to do the new quest. How do I unlock them? I see the list, but nothing.
    It's not entirely clear how you get the badges. It seems to be a random drop that occurs while doing some action related to the badge (i.e., watering plants or mushrooms for the Nurturer's badge).

Love the idea of a flag or some way to display your badges. Have you posted this idea in the polls/suggestion theread?

Of course I still only have the explorer badge despite working like mad on all the other mysterious goals!

Quote Originally Posted by omniBliss View Post
    Good idea, like flag or something would be kool... It's kind of pointless to have a badge without the opportunity to show it off.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Wollstonecraft View Post
    Love the idea of a flag or some way to display your badges. Have you posted this idea in the polls/suggestion theread?

Of course I still only have the explorer badge despite working like mad on all the other mysterious goals!

Didn't think to do so but, I will now with the credit of @mommy1951.

Yeah, these mysterious goals are somethin'. O_o