Thread: What's the point of coins in later levels??

What's the point of coins in later levels??

Hi all! I'm up to level 128 and have 800,000 coins but nowhere to spend them??? You need gold for all the boosts or extra games and here I have coins built up for noting?! I don't see the point in accumulating them at all if they're useless to me??
    If anyone knows what they're for or if they're needed in later levels please tell me!!
    Thanks!

You can purchase certain boosts with Coins while at the starting screen of a level. Once you enter a game, the prices do change to Gems. Level 128, in particular, has two boosts available with Coins. Hope this helps!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    You can purchase certain boosts with Coins while at the starting screen of a level. Once you enter a game, the prices do change to Gems. Level 128, in particular, has two boosts available with Coins. Hope this helps!
    Sorry to say but it doesn't help..... Are you using a special edition different then the rest of us

As you can see all boosts require gold

By the way this isn't the Id I'm playing on

Banned
    Thanks for putting boost now available with coins

Quote Originally Posted by skeleton25 View Post
    Sorry to say but it doesn't help (...)
    As you can see all boosts require gold (...)
    Whew, glad it wasn't only me. I remember going thru levels 100 - 140, one-by-one--looking for coin boosts. All of mine were for gold. When I read the above, I checked level 128 and saw the boost for coins and thought I'd lost my mind, lol! Good to know they later added some coin-boosts for us...