Page 33 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairytale Dragon-

Executive Chef
    Ok, maybe someone out there in TL land can explain this to me. I just got another fruitful. I understand as we all do that commons are a fail we have to deal with. But why can I/we get fairy's (i got three) as fails. Fairy's are rare. Well, isn't Fairytale just as rare? Why is it then, that we get fairy's and not fairytales? What makes fairytale rare harder to get then fairy rare? Shouldn't they have the same percentage or chance of breeding either rare?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Ok, maybe someone out there in TL land can explain this to me. I just got another fruitful. I understand as we all do that commons are a fail we have to deal with. But why can I/we get fairy's (i got three) as fails. Fairy's are rare. Well, isn't Fairytale just as rare? Why is it then, that we get fairy's and not fairytales? What makes fairytale rare harder to get then fairy rare? Shouldn't they have the same percentage or chance of breeding either rare?

If you're not switching the dragons around from left to right, try it. Or a different combo. It will be worth a shot, since you only have three options from the green/yellow combo.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    What makes fairytale rare harder to get then fairy rare? Shouldn't they have the same percentage or chance of breeding either rare?
    I sometime think, that the rarity of a dragon has not much to say
    It took me many tries to get Cosmic - got maybe 8 Peacocks and some Tricksters.
    I have had about 15 Mistmoths, but still no Aether
    It took me three months on and off to get Elf, I got I don't know how many Fairies and Parakeets.
    Still no Scorpion either, even with all the red/yellow hybrids.
    So my point is, some come easy and some don't... Maybe never.

Banned
    Just got this fourth try, fails were as follow, Fruitful fruitful parakeet and then a fairytale!

Quote Originally Posted by funnyrandomness5112 View Post
    Just got this fourth try, fails were as follow, Fruitful fruitful parakeet and then a fairytale!
    What combo did you use and what levels. Thx

Farm Supplier
    Just got it after 6 Fruitful fails. Used Forest x Air four times, then.switched over to Dawntree x Air and second try I've got it. Not so bad I think, now with Naga is a different story?

I am not signed up for google play so they won't let me download. Will it become available to 1moble market.

Executive Chef
    Finally got it with epic air and forest. Now back to trying for forestfire which despite being on level 94 I can't seem to get!!! This game is soooo frustrating sometimes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Finally got it with epic air and forest. Now back to trying for forestfire which despite being on level 94 I can't seem to get!!! This game is soooo frustrating sometimes
    i thought i read somewhere that forestfire was an ios dragon only?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by montrianmaster View Post
    I am not signed up for google play so they won't let me download. Will it become available to 1moble market.
    1mobile seems like a 'gateway' to install apps without having a GPlay acct. But it is up to 1mobile not TL whether 1mobile will have it available.

If you have a 1mobile account, why can't you have a google play acct? all you need is a free gmail/google acct...
    You need facebook or google acct for 1mobile anyway, so why not have a gmail acct... sorry, just curious
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)