Page 37 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairytale Dragon-

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sandragsk View Post
    Okay first I`m on kindle fire. I have been confused ever since I started playing DS a couple of months ago. Can I not breed fairytale? Some answers . I can find in the forum but there's so much to go through. Is there some kind of guide as to what I can and can`t do. Thanks for any help.
    Basically look at the dragon to your left, look at the dragon to your right. One of these 2 dragons you can't get. On top of all the Gemstone, Quest, Battle Arena, Click to Win, Album reward dragons and crafted dragons... you also don't get Pink, Cosmic, Mythic or Fairy Tale dragons. Great huh?

Executive Chef
    Two tried with diamond and diamond. Air and now water. Tired of using gold to speed. This will have to wait until tomorrow.

Or…until I break down and use more gold. Whichever comes first.

Rhino Keeper
    First try for fairytale with fairy and fourleaf is...fairy! Lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sandragsk View Post
    Okay first I`m on kindle fire. I have been confused ever since I started playing DS a couple of months ago. Can I not breed fairytale? Some answers . I can find in the forum but there's so much to go through. Is there some kind of guide as to what I can and can`t do. Thanks for any help.
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    Basically look at the dragon to your left, look at the dragon to your right. One of these 2 dragons you can't get. On top of all the Gemstone, Quest, Battle Arena, Click to Win, Album reward dragons and crafted dragons... you also don't get Pink, Cosmic, Mythic or Fairy Tale dragons. Great huh?
    No, we cannot get, as in breed, this Fairytale dragon in the 1.0.5.5 version of Dragon Story. There are 50+ dragons we cannot breed, craft or purchase with gold that are iOS-only, available in the latest Android version or removed from all platforms.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by allenomg View Post
    i thnk i have gotten 5 fruitfuls y__y
    this is my new cosmic, gonna take forever to breed
    Me too really tired of of fruitful really sick of him actually 6 of them in a row

New Resident
    Thanks yayacupcake Oh well and I really liked this one. Guess I`'ll get what. I can

New Resident
    Thanks Kindle Fire083

Banned
    First try : 8 hours : Fairy.

Executive Chef
    First try: Four leaf & Fairy: 10 hours.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    First try: Four leaf & Fairy: 10 hours.
    I hope it's the right one, HenryLucky1 . Keeping my fingers crossed for you.