Thread: Low level Vamps/zombies on hit list that can't be ****ed.....Bots?

New Resident

Low level Vamps/zombies on hit list that can't be ****ed.....Bots?

Ok, I've kinda gotten used to the fact that the game developers don't seem to care much about the imobinc spam bots constantly posting on everyone's wall, but for the past few months there has been something else really annoying going on too.

The hit list is being mucked up with low level vamps and zombies that can't be ****ed, no matter how many times you hit them.
    Some have "EXP" in their name but most do not and they are always on the hit list.

There is no way a level 10 with 1 clan should be able to withstand 6 or 8 hits from a level 117 with 200 clan.

They have to be some type of script/bot players?

I could name names but I'll refrain from that for now.

Host(ess)
    its likely these low level hitlist surfers are using banned software/scripts to auto-heal ... eventually Storm8 does find and ban these accounts but apparently there is other software that can clone unique Android IDs and make multiple new accounts ... that is what I feel the spammers are doing because no matter how many times i block the spam, more shows up from newly created accounts.

Storm8 games need a massive security update to address the spam, auto-healing bots and players who use scripts to play the game. Its hugely unfair to honest players like you or me who play the game as its meant to be played. Not to mention a certain clan whose Zombies always seem to have 10,000 to 20,000+ Solariums lol even though their income trap numbers are on the low to average side (ie 300 barricaded churches or collapsing buildings) ...

Agreed. A player has to be fast at clicking the attack button on the hit list. To filter through imbecilles that ceaselessly polute the hit list slows me down. Please change the rules to say that after 50 or 100 attacks, regardless dying or not, peeps cannot exist on the hit list.

This game is a real commitment to players, due to the necesdity of camping for blood, please demonstrate your respect for such players by taking action.