Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Everything is gone, AGAIN!

Unregistered

Angry Everything is gone, AGAIN!

I had 2 sparkling ciders, 8 strawberry cheesecake, alot og gifts. All ready for the customers.
    2 minutes later everything is gone and i dont have a dollar more money.
    This is the second time.
    I think i am going to remove this game since it is so buggy...

Unregistered
    Wow, that is crazy.. have you tried to turn off the device and make sure you have the updates?

Unregistered

Angry Done

I'm done until this timing issue gets fixed. Stopped baking today and let it all sell out. Not surprisingly it took about 10 minutes. It would be nice if someone from team lava informed us if this is a known issue or if they have any plans on fixing it anytime soon though. Until then I'm done.

Unregistered

Thumbs down Lost everything

First of all sorry for my bad english

I've lost everything in 5 minutes.. I had closed the shop during the night then opened this morning with 10 "tables" full of cookies, cackes ecc.. After 5 minutes all was... finished (?!) ((

My ID is maka76 and I'm at 12th level

Thank u!

Unregistered

Me too.

This keeps happening to me again and again, although I find it to be a more frequent occurrence in RS. I had my bakery closed for over 12 hours to restock, filled my counters and when I cam back after 30 minutes it was all gone. I didn't remember what my previous coinage was, so no idea on what I lost or gained. Restarting the phone does nothing.

Unregistered

Angry Problem!!!!

That keeps happening to me too! I hate it! When I make tons of food for the customers, I go play another game then five minutes later I go back and it's all gone!! It's happened to me twice!

Unregistered

Problems

I am having the same issue. Accepting gifts and finishing food that has cooked all night and the poof...gone...all of it. No gifts...no cooked food and then I ended up $8000 in the negative. How does this happen ??

Unregistered

Angry Everything is gone, AGAIN!

i have same issue;
    i enjoyed the bakery story and the id is "mrglen".
    but now.my game id is forcibly changed to "kayenne"
    please return my id "mrglen".

Unregistered
    And it happened again to me this morning. I unblocked my door and in 30 minutes another 12 hours worth of baking was gone.

Unregistered

Thumbs down Food gone

Same thing happened to me as well. Fresh food just finished cooking. Two cakes, two teas, macaroons aaaaannnddd the food I just put for cooking gone. And so is the money I just got for becoming a brownie chef.I just went to check on my restaurant, came back and it's all gone!!!!
    ID:sumsum9113

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast