Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 questions/feedback/discussion

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 3cala View Post
    I can't figure out why when I click on the kitchen, feed silo or dairy that it won't let me make new baked goods, feed or cheese. The items are there but when you click on them nothing happens. I have the ingredients, no problem, I just dont get why you can't click on them to make the items. After an hour or so it will work again. Weird and frustrating.
    Try updating your device OS version.

Quote Originally Posted by IceePenguin View Post
    Thank you all for the reports! We have investigated this issue, and players using OS below 6.0 should upgrade their OS. If you are unable to upgrade, force-closing the app is a temporary workaround. Be on the lookout for a fix in a future update!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Bummer. I'm on an iPad 1 and can't go higher than 5.1. Thanks Apple! :-(

But thanks kooky panda for identifying this frustrating issue!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 3cala View Post
    Bummer. I'm on an iPad 1 and can't go higher than 5.1. Thanks Apple! :-(

But thanks kooky panda for identifying this frustrating issue!
    Hopefully TL will be able to get a fix out soon!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by esmerelda35 View Post

3) This one is probably my own strategy problem - I keep getting "stuck" - my barn storage is maxed out so I can't put anything else in there, but there is nothing I can do to move things out - all my selling spots are full at the market, I have made goods (e.g. feed, cream, etc., but can't put them in the barn because it's full, so then I can't farm and get more eggs/milk as the barn is full....and I am short things to make deliveries, which would clear out the barn of items, but I can't make the items. Obviously I could upgrade more storage further, which would a) give me more storage and b) clear out of my current barn various "items" in it such as screws, paint, etc., but the problem is I don't have all the items needed to upgrade, and they are obtained from doing things around the farm that I can't do!!! (Or maybe it's all designed so that I will actually use $ to purchase gems so that I can upgrade that way.
    I share this problem. I am totally stuck and my barn is at capacity 95. I can't afford gems to increase it, and I can't send the plane without making more things. I have cheese and feed and baked goods made, but I can't pick them up. My animals want to give me milk and eggs, but I have no room to get them. I wish there was an option to sell things directly from the barn, or at least to dump them. I have 3 things on sale, but they are not selling quickly. I log on and then have nothing to do.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    I share this problem. I am totally stuck and my barn is at capacity 95. I can't afford gems to increase it, and I can't send the plane without making more things. I have cheese and feed and baked goods made, but I can't pick them up. My animals want to give me milk and eggs, but I have no room to get them. I wish there was an option to sell things directly from the barn, or at least to dump them. I have 3 things on sale, but they are not selling quickly. I log on and then have nothing to do.

I get stuck like this all the time, until I figured out I could discard airplane orders. It takes several minutes for a new order to pop up, and sometimes I still can't send anything from inventory. Luckily there isn't a max for discarding orders. It may take a couple of hours, but I'm always able to decrease my inventory using this method. You can also discard things from your shop - you'll get a warning that you can't get the items back, but you can still throw things away that way. I've done it many times with an over abundance of wheat.

I have a problem. My farm story 2 tells me to click on the animals and click on the bucket to feed them. My game will not let me do this I can't feed or collect from them. Plz help

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by temptress1991 View Post
    I have a problem. My farm story 2 tells me to click on the animals and click on the bucket to feed them. My game will not let me do this I can't feed or collect from them. Plz help
    Do not click the animal pen. When you have animals ready you will see the bucket. Click on it and drag it across the animals to collect.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-28-13 at 06:11 PM.

Host(ess)
    I am on an IPad 1 and my OS is updated to the latest version I can get. My game shuts down constantly! I can get 5 to 6 minutes of play time before it does it again. It is so frustrating to earn, buy and find hard to get items, only to have it shut down as soon as I do get them. When it comes back up, my money and gems are gone, but the items are not there. Is there a way to get these items replaced? I have spent my money on gems to make my game better, and it really gets old fast when I spend them on things that I never receive because of issues wit the program. I have been waiting over a week to finish the butterfly collection. I need the yellow one, and have won it 3 times and not received it due to my game shutting down. I know others have been having the same issues, are you doing anything to try and fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by thesadlittlefarm View Post
    I am on an IPad 1 and my OS is updated to the latest version I can get. My game shuts down constantly! I can get 5 to 6 minutes of play time before it does it again. It is so frustrating to earn, buy and find hard to get items, only to have it shut down as soon as I do get them. When it comes back up, my money and gems are gone, but the items are not there. Is there a way to get these items replaced? I have spent my money on gems to make my game better, and it really gets old fast when I spend them on things that I never receive because of issues wit the program. I have been waiting over a week to finish the butterfly collection. I need the yellow one, and have won it 3 times and not received it due to my game shutting down. I know others have been having the same issues, are you doing anything to try and fix this?

I have been experiencing the same for weeks as well. I have the first generation iPad with as high of an iOs as possible. Now I am losing most everything I collect at the mine. It wouldn't be as frustrating, but I also lose the axe or shovel I used in the mine so it is a double loss!

Greetings,
    Does someoneknow how to upgrade buildings?? like the farm and so on?
    i would be very graefull if you help me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast