Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Farm Story 2 questions/feedback/discussion

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by friendloyal View Post
    Greetings,
    Does someoneknow how to upgrade buildings?? like the farm and so on?
    i would be very graefull if you help me
    The buildings are not upgradable,except for the barn and silo,and good luck finding the items for that.you can add more slots(or circles) to each building by upgrading each slot with the required rare items

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hopefully TL will be able to get a fix out soon!
    This last update (Jan2014). Just did it for my game.... Can't play it anymore, i am always kicked out.... I wish there were some warning for us, ipad 1 users, telling us the upgrade was not for us....
    Can't you release an older version to reinstall for older unit??

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mamatomato View Post
    This last update (Jan2014). Just did it for my game.... Can't play it anymore, i am always kicked out.... I wish there were some warning for us, ipad 1 users, telling us the upgrade was not for us....
    Can't you release an older version to reinstall for older unit??
    You can go back and try an older version( but you may not have access to all new items).
    Go to itunes-updates and look down your purchase history. You will see all app versions you have downloaded in the past. You can re download one of these versions.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I think they should do away with the "liking" system. I never "like" other players buildings and I don't like collecting from mine. I want to be able to tap on my crafts that are waiting for me to collect quickly not collect the coins from someone liking my building first then having to tap the building again to collect my finished crafts. Annoying! I like to play this game in peace....not needing to write on player's walls or liking their buildings. It truly is an annoyance to me! So I don't, I wish no one liked my buildings. I wish we could disable this feature on our own in settings.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	12890 where do you find these Click image for larger version. 

ID:	12890flowers.Click image for larger version. 

ID:	12890

New Resident
    It would be nice if Storm8 put the game itself on Facebook. My mum wants to play but doesn't have a tablet or anything.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123