Thread: Question about goals passed for new users

Fashion Designer

Question about goals passed for new users

Hi,

I have serious question about goals, which are passed by, but for new user or users who could not play game, as me i was not able cuz old iphone was not able to play it suddenly and waiting for new and then transfer took me more than half year, cuz it was not easy to get new iphone as now in my country.

Is any chance that will be possible to get things from goals and also appliaces as well? Thx for your reply, even if there is chance that TL will do something with this, cuz been many goals i see i could not get things by in my game. I have locked by goal these appliances:
    SweetCo Station, Musical Drink Machine, Jazz oven, Rose oven, Winter oven, Puebla Drink Maker and Puebla oven.

Pls let us know if there is any chance by any way to get these locked appliances, thx.

Also in my iPad bakery, I missed last 2 unlocing food on puebla oven, what to do with that?

Thanks for answer from stuff.

I'm afraid they won't make any comeback for those goals which are already gone, I missed a lot of goals that way

Rhino Keeper
    its ok tht the new members have missed the goals, but can TL kindly REMOVE those locked goal items from the various tabs??

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by anurulz View Post
    its ok tht the new members have missed the goals, but can TL kindly REMOVE those locked goal items from the various tabs??
    No, because then the players who did unlock those items would no longer be able to access them.