View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your botique?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roaring 20s: Long pearl necklaces, Long evening gloves, Black fringe dresses

41 46.07%
  • Peaceful bohemian - A Pastel Peace Tee, Earth Crescendo Skirt, Pastel Aussie Boots, Yarn Headband

24 26.97%
  • Exotic Beauty: Tropical print dress, Strappy neon pink heels, Neon pink clutch, hibiscus hairband

36 40.45%
  • Windows with long curtains

28 31.46%
  • Rediscover the World: Stained Corset, Expedition Skinny Jeans, Buckled Ankle Boots, Compass Pendant

34 38.20%
  • Pink coin wallpaper

27 30.34%
  • Blue off the shoulder top, white pants, blue beaded bracelet

34 38.20%
  • Urban Rasta theme

20 22.47%
  • Automatic sliding door

40 44.94%
  • Prissy Princess: Tulle Bubble Skirt, Candy Glass Heels, Candy Bodice, Diamond Crown

48 53.93%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Fashion: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 5/21/13

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    Really do any of the suggestions in polls are later seen in fashion story? I don't play for a long time so I don't know how this works. But I hope that at least we'll have new hairstyles soon as we have a thread especially for hairstyles.
    Yes they do actually. Themes and decor suggestions do. They take a long time to create. Designing, programming and such so don't expect to see them in the next update, that's not how it works. It may take weeks or even months.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to see less furniture in boxes.
    I don't want another chair, couch or table... It's not a furniture shop. And please... No more balloons!
    What I would like for lower box prizes:
    Tall vases or big plants
    Mannequins
    Statues, collums or other tall items like cupid, greek goddess
    Dressing rooms. I don't think there's been one in box since Paris
    Mirrors
    Cash registers
    Water fountains
    Maybe a bird cage standing on pilar
    Coat, hat and scarf racks
    Jewelry displays
    - and other fashion store relevant items.
    I would also like to see better avatar items like dresses, instead of the small ones we've had lately like hat, fan and flowers.

New Resident
    hi everyone this is chelsbeachhouse and I have several suggestions for this game... my id is chelsaevalentine

1. Make it so that we can access our game from any device [ipad, iphone] without needing to transfer our game. Several other games have this feature and sadly FS does not. A login system or something would help.
    2. Change up the gifts we can give. Contrast pumps and sunny handbags are so old now. These haven't changed since I started FS a year ago.
    3. Some new hairstyles would be nice as well.
    4. Trading in coins for gems would be nice. A fair rate of course, anything like 500,000 = 1 gem or something?
    5. Sometimes the game censors out messages that doesn't even have profanity for some reason so i have to type the whole message again or some variation. Please fix this.

I'll come back if I think of more

Rhino Keeper
    More choices for gift please.

Executive Chef
    You know I'm frankly annoyed by how people just say, "More gift choices." and end with a period, nothing else to add, not even saying what they want as gift choice because it's as if TL will automatically know what they'll want as gifts. I am here to say what I want as new gift choices. Use the old catalogs.

Cherry Vanilla, Simply Casual, Born Wild, and Morning Stroll would be the normal/casual gifts. For seasonal items, Halloween would be what it once was. Items from Naughty Nurse and Vampire Queen, maybe even Flapper Fab please. Christmas gifts would be items from Ms. Kringle and Santa's Helper (I figured gift all the items in the catalogs since TL didn't bring them back last year). Valentines would also be the same as Christmas only with Go Red, Be Mine, and (hopefully) My Valentine because again, y'all didn't bring it back this year.

Also a message to maguar, if it isn't too much to ask, if you pick any of the catalogs below can you please provide the picture that came along with it? I'm sure that'll help voters better envision the catalog. If it is a bit too much to ask, I can repost them myself, just remind me I tend to forget ;D Thanks maguar!

Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    Feminine catalogs. Retro and modern.

Valley Girl:
    Knitted Sweater, Lacquer Skirt, Lavender Heels, Knitted Socks

Pretty in Pink:
    Pretty Pink Halter Dress, Chunky Open-Toes, Pretty Pink Box Bag, Pretty Pink Ring

Mischievously Mod:
    Pocket Mod Shift, Twiggy Shoes, Twiggy Hat, Twiggy Clutch

Sweet Chic:
    Flower Bustier, Tufted Skirt, Sweet Stilettos, Sweet Shawl,

Beach Glam:
    Purple Beach Gown, Fishnet Bag, Psychedelic Sunnies, Beach Glam Bracelets

Flirty Woman:
    Tousled Mullet Dress, Peep-Toe Pumps, Dazzling Clutch, Dazzling Earrings

Simple request but, can we please have red wallpaper? No bells&whistles..just red lol

Farm Supplier
    I would love to be able to expand. I find that I'm losing interest because there is nothing left to achieve. I LOVE the fashions, which is why I started playing to begin with, but...why visit neighbors? I don't want gifts, I don't need coins, and at this point...there is no room to add any of the decorations without putting others in storage. I don't mind doing that with holiday related items, but other displays...I liked and bought them, but now they are sitting in storage because I don't have room. I keep hoping that at level 100 there will be an option to expand...if not...why play?

I would like to have the glam racks in a gold option.

Rhino Keeper
    I know it's summer and bright fresh colours are preferred... but I would like to have more dark coloured tiles in the future: bottle green (like the removed irish tiles), dark purple, bur***dy, red, marine and gold. Some would be perfect to match the new flapper display - others for christmas.... and for coins, please.

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks again for the suggestions. You can add more in the new thread.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345