Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I get podium cake?

Rhino Keeper

How do I get podium cake?

Others have it with levels above and below me.

Executive Chef
    It was a limited time recipe, back when the olympics were going on.

Rhino Keeper
    Odd. A neighbor who just started two weeks ago has it from a regular oven

Executive Chef
    Yes, it's on the regular oven. I think they unlocked it not long ago, because even though I didn't do the olympics quest line and it was locked for me for a while it got unlocked a couple of months ago. Maybe they took it off again?

Rhino Keeper
    Would figure. I don't see it at all

One of my neighbors has two statues I want. A lady baker and a man baker. He is a lower level than me, when I asked where to get them he told me and I don't see them. Any ideas? Anybody else seen these statues?

Rhino Keeper
    i still have this in my recipe

Executive Chef
    I've seen this too! Can a moderator please comment on this? Hopefully since newer players are able to cook this team lava should just unlock it for everyone. Only fair.

Executive Chef
    Helpful Loretta and Helpful Jean Pier are their names and they were both reward items from a goal that I believe is expired now.

The podium cake is a locked recipe from the Olympics goals. Unfortunately, the goals are long expired now. I just posted a similar answer on another thread. But for the benefit of new players, I'll post it here again.

Read this if you're clueless about goals.
    Most of the goals have a limited duration for completing. If you did not manage to complete them within the duration time, the goals will automatically vanished by itself. You can't retrieve them back if they are expired already. So any locked appliance, recipe, decoration will stayed locked and you won't be able to get the final reward prize if there is one. The only chance to get them again, is when TL decide to re-release them back in-game. Note that due to the time zone difference, some time goals will be gone much faster even before the duration time is up. This happened most of the time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast