Thread: starter/ value packs?

starter/ value packs?

My three kids LOVE this game & have recruited all the adults they know to be their neighbors. One of the twins got a notice for an available starter pack for 99cents. The other two haven't. How do those come up? Is there a way to find it so can get it for the other two?

Banned
    Did this happen today? The people chosen are randomly selected, you can't do anything to get one but wait. It is only for iOS devices, android won't ever get it.. For now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midwesternmind View Post
    My three kids LOVE this game & have recruited all the adults they know to be their neighbors. One of the twins got a notice for an available starter pack for 99cents. The other two haven't. How do those come up? Is there a way to find it so can get it for the other two?
    Hi, unfortunately it's just random, whoever gets them gets them. It makes no sense I know. I think TL might just be testing those starter packs though so hopefully people will buy them and they'll be worth implementing into the game and we'll all get them but until then I'm afraid you're stuck explaining that to your kids, which I'm sure will be delightful for you...lol. See TL this is one of the reasons randomness doesn't really work, make the kids happy and release everything equal, especially the gem packages and sales.

Executive Chef
    DragonTan1 beat me to it, I type too slow o.0

I was afraid of that. {Sigh} Ten and six year olds are sooooooo understanding. Thanks though for the info!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midwesternmind View Post
    I was afraid of that. {Sigh} Ten and six year olds are sooooooo understanding. Thanks though for the info!
    Lol. (Been there!)

Banned
    Thanks for answering my question...

Nightclub Owner
    You can find more discussion on these packs in this main thread.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.