Thread: Magic Forge

Magic Forge

When I brought my Forge a few days, it only included three craftables; Longsword, Light Armour and Silver tray. However, I know that there's more to it, so please share the craftables of your forge, so I know what to expect when I expand to Thurston, Sabina etc.

Rhino Keeper
    That's pretty much all there is until you get Sabina. Thrust on is a must so worry about him first. You will need lots of long swords later on as one adventure takes 5.

Fashion Designer
    Expanding to Thurston or Sabina will not increase the number of recipes in the magic forge. Once you get the fourth shard and complete the goal, you will get a few more recipes including the one that let you make mithril.

Nightclub Owner
    Expanding to Thurston and Sabina will give you temporary recipes that are only there while you're doing the related goal.

Please see this thread on knowledge shards. It will tell you about the recipes that are unlocked with the fourth shard.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.