Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi trying to expand. Stuck !

Farm Supplier

Talking

If you already unlock the garden, wise thing to do is never collect it until you collect enough trade tickets for expansion, tinker camp and royal chateau. I feel regret for one who already upgrade it into Magic Fruit Trade, and have to wait 6 days for 1 trade ticket from royal exchange
    The Purple cow can wait a bit, since it don't help much to earn gems. .

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nasha86 View Post
    If you already unlock the garden, wise thing to do is never collect it until you collect enough trade tickets for expansion, tinker camp and royal chateau. I feel regret for one who already upgrade it into Magic Fruit Trade, and have to wait 6 days for 1 trade ticket from royal exchange
    The Purple cow can wait a bit, since it don't help much to earn gems. .
    A lot of people got their first golden apple from the Magic Garden. It's worth unlocking Sir Pigglesworth for the random drops, especially at a lower level.

If you don't have a Royal Exchange, this isn't an issue.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonu View Post
    A lot of people got their first golden apple from the Magic Garden. It's worth unlocking Sir Pigglesworth for the random drops, especially at a lower level.

If you don't have a Royal Exchange, this isn't an issue.
    Oh yeah, I forgot that point. Thank Brandonu. But at that point, I won't dare to trade fruit for tickets. Maybe after that

is there a limit (mine stuck at 5925) of royal points one can collect? i am trying to expand my kingdom and cannotget past 96%.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyninja View Post
    is there a limit (mine stuck at 5925) of royal points one can collect? i am trying to expand my kingdom and cannotget past 96%.
    RP are not collected. You need to add more Royal buildings or upgrade some.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyninja View Post
    i put all my buildings out that have RP i can get to something like 8000
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12