Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi trying to expand. Stuck !

Farm Supplier

Hi trying to expand. Stuck !

First off I apologize if this has been expressly covered elsewhere, I looked but did not find it. I am trying to expand to the straw haired lady (Sabrina?) anyhow I am about 600 royal points short, I was not paying careful attention to the royal points portion, and went ahead and clicked "pay" for the 150,000 coins, and then the 20 wisp lanterns that took me days and days to accumulate ....then DOH!!! I didn't have enough points!! (Hangs her head in shame) so, how can I get these points, I think I've maxed out on all the royal buildings, I might still be able to do walls, for like, 1 pt. each....GRRR getting so frustrated. One more question, while I'm here, I keep seeing posts that mention requesting materials from neighbors. I have yet to see anyplace to make a materials request other than in the kingdom goals section. I've never seen it while trying to build anything as I saw that mentioned in a post. Sorry so long, or if I'm being repetitious .

Rhino Keeper
    You could put royal buildings in storage and build buildings with higher RP. Make sure they take up the same amount of squares or that you will have space for them and materials to build them. The amphitheater observatory and royal manor have high RP but take 9 squares. Not sure about material requests.

Farm Supplier
    I just stop by to see your kingdom, and I have some tips to tell you.
    1. Each building has different royal point. In your case, I saw you invest on a lot of lantern spire or watch tower, which just give 60 rp for each. If you want to reach Sabina soon, just try to sell some spire/tower, and buy building with higher RP...
    2. Or, you can follow the quest line to unlock Margic Garden and Troll Pit, each will give you more nearly 300 RP for each, and you can earn enough to unlock Sabina.
    Request material from neighbors maybe when you ask friend to gift you with earth wisp, silver, ore, or fur, sap to finish one certain mission. Since the drop rate of several items is not too high, this will help you to find enough materials. Like my friend is building a amphitheater and lack of furs, so everyday, I send 1 fur for him....
    Hope I can help.

Nightclub Owner
    Originally if you were missing items for building things you could send out a parts request (like RS and BS). This functionality was removed. Nasha's given you some good info for increasing your RP.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you very much! I actually did go ahead and do the troll pit and garden, trying to figure out how to get all all the required fruit from the garden, when you can only collect once a day? Do we have to wait a week? Or will it drop more than one piece of fruit at each collection? But thanks so much for your helpful advice, I was able to expand to her, now to forge the 3 axes to cut her hair !!

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for clearing up the materials request question. I actually haven't been playing c.s very long , just a couple months or so, I only downloaded it for a d.s bonus lol. Now I never even check d.s anymore. This is a far more interesting game.

Farm Supplier
    If I put some of my buildings in storage, will I be ale to purchase more? Right now it says I've reached my limit for "this type of building" I actually did sell one thinking I could replace it with another higher point building, but it said the limit had been reached, and to level up ....?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Susyalba View Post
    If I put some of my buildings in storage, will I be ale to purchase more? Right now it says I've reached my limit for "this type of building" I actually did sell one thinking I could replace it with another higher point building, but it said the limit had been reached, and to level up ....?
    Putting it in storage wont help. You need to sell it in order to build more.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Putting it in storage wont help. You need to sell it in order to build more.
    And this is doesn't make any sense.
    Everyone will win including TL if we can build anything we want.
    We'll be busy and spending our resources, money and gems without any effort from them.
    The limit shouldn't be for storaged buildings or walls, their RP should be ignored.
    Like always there should be 99 inventory limit.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Susyalba View Post
    Thank you very much! I actually did go ahead and do the troll pit and garden, trying to figure out how to get all all the required fruit from the garden, when you can only collect once a day? Do we have to wait a week? Or will it drop more than one piece of fruit at each collection? But thanks so much for your helpful advice, I was able to expand to her, now to forge the 3 axes to cut her hair !!
    Typically only one piece of magical fruit from the garden per collection, but it occasionally drops two. It takes time. The believe the original intention of the game was to play Ivy first, then Thurston, then Sabina. That would not be clear at all for people just joining the game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast