Thread: game not loading properly

game not loading properly

Hoping someone can help me!
    For some reason my store doesn't load properly, and it always looks like my counters and racks are bare, but I know they are not. It's annoying because I can't tell when a rack/counter needs re-stocking.
    How do I fix this? Thanks in advance!

Also, it's not just racks and counters. Displays don't load up either.

Nightclub Owner
    What device are you using and what game version?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

I use an android device and am using the most recent version

Nightclub Owner
    Did you close your other apps so they're not running in the background? Do you restart your device every so often?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

I rarely run other apps at the same time and frequently turn off my device.

Executive Chef
    It needs a lot of traffic to load the items for the first time. if it fails, the items stay invisible (usually they continue to load next time you enter the game, but there's a chance that they stay invisible forever. then you can clear data (on android, reinstall on iOs?) to reload all the items. but better use a broadband connection and wait until they all show up.