Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Changes - Please leave feedback!

Sounds pretty good, just don't want to go through bugs, etc. I am one of the old players that had my game crash for over a month and a half! Put me back at least 10 plus levels from my friends! I have completed all available expansions, will there be more?

MHz_, please be serious. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
    "If you're affected, there's unfortunately nothing that can be done other than upgrading your device"?? Why??? I have to upgrade my device in order to continue playing this game? It's so unfair indeed…..Now I have an ipad4 with IOS 6.1.3 and an ipad2 with IOS 5.1.1, I started playing city story metro in my ipad2 for a long time ago , and it’s level 69 , I also started playing this game in my ipad 4, but It’s only level 8!!! I don’t want to upgrade my ipad2 due to many many reasons , and I like the google map in my ipad2 , It’s original(IOS 5.1.1)
    So, if you say we have to upgrade our devise otherwise we can not play this game no longer . The city story metro even the teamlava will lost many loyal players like me. City story metro is widely welcomed by the world . So teamlava should consider all the loyal players’ advise and be serious, should not let us sadly feel the pain.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by wuuderourou View Post
    MHz_, please be serious. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
    "If you're affected, there's unfortunately nothing that can be done other than upgrading your device"?? Why??? I have to upgrade my device in order to continue playing this game? It's so unfair indeed…..Now I have an ipad4 with IOS 6.1.3 and an ipad2 with IOS 5.1.1, I started playing city story metro in my ipad2 for a long time ago , and it’s level 69 , I also started playing this game in my ipad 4, but It’s only level 8!!! I don’t want to upgrade my ipad2 due to many many reasons , and I like the google map in my ipad2 , It’s original(IOS 5.1.1)
    So, if you say we have to upgrade our devise otherwise we can not play this game no longer . The city story metro even the teamlava will lost many loyal players like me. City story metro is widely welcomed by the world . So teamlava should consider all the loyal players’ advise and be serious, should not let us sadly feel the pain.
    Thank you!
    Let me clarify, and hopefully MHz_ will correct me if I'm wrong. I think he's saying you'll only need to update if the game requires above iOS 5 or iOS 4. He also might be saying you need to update to iOS 6. Frankly, there's nothing wrong with iOS 6 and you can just download the Google Maps App.
    And if you use Siri, I believe you can say to Siri when asking for directions: "via Google Maps" or something like that (only if Google Maps is installed on your device)

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Let me clarify, and hopefully MHz_ will correct me if I'm wrong. I think he's saying you'll only need to update if the game requires above iOS 5 or iOS 4. He also might be saying you need to update to iOS 6. Frankly, there's nothing wrong with iOS 6 and you can just download the Google Maps App.
    And if you use Siri, I believe you can say to Siri when asking for directions: "via Google Maps" or something like that (only if Google Maps is installed on your device)

Correct. I think this is the right compatibility list, but ill double check tomorrow to be sure. https://ipod.about.com/od/iPhoneQandA...Compatible.htm

Basically if you're still on IOS 4.2 or something super old, you'll need to update your iOS version if possible, use upgrade your device. The ones you listed will totally be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    - All Residences, Businesses, and Decorations beyond level 5 can be unlocked early for gems. This will not charge them immediately, but instead will trigger a popup window for confirmation. (Basically this is not a 'gem trap'.)
    ... but all other gem traps will stay in the game, right?

I'm not still bitter at losing 700 gems to a "speed-up expansion" I didn't want - tell Boba I said hi, btw.

That aside, some very welcome changes. However, I do take umbrage to the suggestion that players over lvl 50 will have wait for others to catch up, but then I realise these changes are largely designed to make sure any new players are hooked in for the long term.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cheese_spoon View Post
    ... but all other gem traps will stay in the game, right?

I'm not still bitter at losing 700 gems to a "speed-up expansion" I didn't want - tell Boba I said hi, btw.

That aside, some very welcome changes. However, I do take umbrage to the suggestion that players over lvl 50 will have wait for others to catch up, but then I realise these changes are largely designed to make sure any new players are hooked in for the long term.
    I have also fallen victim to loosing 700 Gems. I clicked "Buy All" to rush an expansion worth about 50 Gems, then all of a sudden the ENTIRE expansion was rushed for 700 more! And I did not even click it twice.

I also HATE that you can't sell back unwantef Gem items. At least give us the opportunity to sell them back for Coins?!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by threeway5 View Post
    I clicked "Buy All" to rush an expansion worth about 50 Gems
    I meant rush Permits, worth about 50 Gems.

Rhino Keeper
    For me I think you change the time for all buildings. Long hour of waiting for all building with a low payoff make me bored of the game.

Banned
    I think that if you buy something with gems you shouldn't need materials to build that building .....I can deal with energy used but no materials

Because after you spent tons of gems you still need to wait couple days to build what you bought

Host(ess)
    To be honest I don't have a problem with any of the changes suggested. As a level 66 player my 3 main issues were expansions, gifting and industry contracts.

The expansions need SIXTY-FOUR permits which I think is too many. I can understand higher level players would pay more but for a 4x4 grid it shouldn't be more than 32 I think. Also the amount of time it takes for the expansion to complete is headache. 3 whole days is just too long - 24 hours should be the maximum.

Gifting was always a bit of an issue since in other TeamLava games you can gift to someone even if they haven't requested any parts which I thought was helpful. Having gifting will allow to get parts a lot more easily which helps with building Wonders and higher level community buildings.

With the industry contracts, the overhaul is welcoming news. The maximum you can get currently is 1080 goods in 2 hours (Idea Factory) and to supply all my businesses you need 1680 (bearing in mind I don't have ANY of the new businesses since you started the weekly update - simply because I can't afford the goods required). Personally, I would like all the current contracts at least doubled or tripled and any new contracts around the same scale (more goods = more time required). So for example - currently the VR Glasses take 2 hours and make 180 goods. I'd say this should be around 400. Also the goods cap should be around 10,000. All this should only apply to players around level 60 or over of course.

Overall I'm pleased with the suggested changes and look forward to the update

City Metro Story, Restaurant Story & Bakery Story Player: ID is Ginz44

Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast