Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Changes - Please leave feedback!

Rhino Keeper
    I mean for what I lef behind

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by elwood99 View Post
    Again another thing is that when making changes, if you extend some of the collection times it might seem like it is a bad deal (unless you increase the payout to offset this).

It will be good if you could show us the stats of houses, community etc for comments before releasing it.
    Everything will be balanced. If timers are extended, so will the rewards. I'll try to share stats, but I can't promise it will happen in time.

Quote Originally Posted by leanel14 View Post
    For a communities building it's good to make the time more short than 8 hours if you want player come back often. Like me I log in often. After all the hard work. When I come back I just looking and looking for what I live behind when I log out.. Sometime it's make me bored.. Also I hate goals that require install new game may divide is fall of new game that I don't like to play.. Is there any change in the goal also?
    Community buildings are meant to give extra bonus energy. If i shorten the timers, players will basically get unlimited energy I'd have to make things cost a ton and make things wayyy more grindy in order to make that work. Probably wouldn't be too enjoyable. I plan to find a good balance that is fun and still makes us $, since we're a business after all

Rhino Keeper
    How come player have unlimited energy? Cause theres a limit for energy so it's depend to the player if he/she click her community building if he/she want to use it right away.

Also the goals that require new game to install without any exciting reward is just a waste of memory in my device. I only play city story. And I don't want to and any games. Can you find a way to make the goals more interesting than installing new game that give almost nothing.

And there one thing. About the materials request.. If we have only 20 request for a day. What is the use of having a lot of neighbors aside for a 5 coin and 1 star bonus we get when visiting them.. For me I add a lot of neighbors cause i thought they can help me to send more materials I need for the building I want to finish in the upcoming days. But for a 20 limit request. Sometimes I don't add neighbors anymore cause for me is just useless to add them.
    Last edited by MHz_; 05-21-13 at 07:40 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey I have a big problem and need your help. I guess I should have paid more attention when expanding. I just completed an expansion in a square that had an expand sign. Normally not a big deal, but that was my last expand sign. Now I have no sign to click to request permits. I can't expand without an expand sign. My city was the first big city to crash over and over. I couldn't play for about a total of two months. This is one frustrating game between all the crashes and now I can't finish expanding my city due to no expand sign. Games are supposed to be fun and not so frustrating. Please Add More Expand Signs, or program game to add one when others are gone. I hope you can help me.

New Resident
    Will ios 5.1.1 on my iPad 1 work with the updates?

Designer of Worlds
    How come player have unlimited energy? Cause theres a limit for energy so it's depend to the player if he/she click her community building if he/she want to use it right away.
    I'm not saying players have unlimited energy

As it stands, players get 1 free energy every 8 hours for their community buildings. If i have 50 community buildings, that's 50 free energy every 8 hours, or 150 per 24 hours. If i reduced that to half, players would have 300 energy per day for free. Considering you get energy at 1 per 3 minutes, that's a possible 480 per day (1440 minutes in a day / 3 minutes per energy = 480).. it's just too much free energy.

Also the goals that require new game to install without any exciting reward is just a waste of memory in my device. I only play city story. And I don't want to and any games. Can you find a way to make the goals more interesting than installing new game that give almost nothing.
    New goals that are about building your city are coming. It was listed in my initial post.

And there one thing. About the materials request.. If we have only 20 request for a day. What is the use of having a lot of neighbors aside for a 5 coin and 1 star bonus we get when visiting them.. For me I add a lot of neighbors cause i thought they can help me to send more materials I need for the building I want to finish in the upcoming days. But for a 20 limit request. Sometimes I don't add neighbors anymore cause for me is just useless to add them.
    We have to have limits in place for everything, or we won't ever make money. It's just the nature of running a business.

Also, please EDIT your posts in the future instead of posting 3 separate times in a row.

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by Charsville View Post
    Hey I have a big problem and need your help. I guess I should have paid more attention when expanding. I just completed an expansion in a square that had an expand sign. Normally not a big deal, but that was my last expand sign. Now I have no sign to click to request permits. I can't expand without an expand sign. My city was the first big city to crash over and over. I couldn't play for about a total of two months. This is one frustrating game between all the crashes and now I can't finish expanding my city due to no expand sign. Games are supposed to be fun and not so frustrating. Please Add More Expand Signs, or program game to add one when others are gone. I hope you can help me.
    Sorry, but I'm not really able to help with this. Please email support@teamlava.com and hopefully they can relay your problem to the correct person.

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by pondswill View Post
    Will ios 5.1.1 on my iPad 1 work with the updates?
    Hopefully. I'll try to get a better answer tomorrow for you, but I'm already leaving for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    Correct. I think this is the right compatibility list, but ill double check tomorrow to be sure. https://ipod.about.com/od/iPhoneQandA...Compatible.htm

Basically if you're still on IOS 4.2 or something super old, you'll need to update your iOS version if possible, use upgrade your device. The ones you listed will totally be fine.
    MHz_, thanks! I got it.
    And i want to transfer my high level game (it's level 69 in my ipad2) to my ipad4 though i have already strated playing city story on my ipad4.
    So i means i want to give up the ipad4's city story metro record and just play the level 69 record on my ipad4, How can i do it ? Thank U very much !

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by wuuderourou View Post
    MHz_, thanks! I got it.
    And i want to transfer my high level game (it's level 69 in my ipad2) to my ipad4 though i have already strated playing city story on my ipad4.
    So i means i want to give up the ipad4's city story metro record and just play the level 69 record on my ipad4, How can i do it ? Thank U very much !
    Email support@teamlava.com

Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast