Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Changes - Please leave feedback!

New Resident
    Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for replying.. Lets wait what's new in city story..good luck to all.

Quote Originally Posted by Charsville View Post
    Hey I have a big problem and need your help. I guess I should have paid more attention when expanding. I just completed an expansion in a square that had an expand sign. Normally not a big deal, but that was my last expand sign. Now I have no sign to click to request permits. I can't expand without an expand sign. My city was the first big city to crash over and over. I couldn't play for about a total of two months. This is one frustrating game between all the crashes and now I can't finish expanding my city due to no expand sign. Games are supposed to be fun and not so frustrating. Please Add More Expand Signs, or program game to add one when others are gone. I hope you can help me.
    Hey Charsville,

Can you just click on the market button & use the expand option from there? This should give you choices of the remaining squares to expand?

RiversideOaks⛳?

Rhino Keeper
    Don't change the energy drops from community buildings . It is really making the game fun and I look forward to playing City.
    Please, Please keep the current energy drops

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisbane1985 View Post
    Hey Charsville,

Can you just click on the market button & use the expand option from there? This should give you choices of the remaining squares to expand?

RiversideOaks⛳?
    Thanks for your help. I never used that for expansion, so I didn't think of it.

Rhino Keeper
    Please don't reduce energy. The original City Story game had no energy restrictions and was a lot more fun to play than this game. What is your main objection, your reason why you want to reduce energy? Is it because you think we will level up faster with more energy, or make more money? I would rather you increase prices and points needed to level up instead of reducing energy. A lot of players quit playing because their city and cities they visited were always full of sparkles because we never had enough energy to clear sparkles from buildings. Every day players had to make multiple visits to the same city to try and help their neighbors. Now even with all the extra energy, I can't always clear all sparkling buildings in my large city. Its very nice having a city thats not always full of sparkles. Please don't reduce energy.

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by Charsville View Post
    Please don't reduce energy. The original City Story game had no energy restrictions and was a lot more fun to play than this game. What is your main objection, your reason why you want to reduce energy? Is it because you think we will level up faster with more energy, or make more money? I would rather you increase prices and points needed to level up instead of reducing energy. A lot of players quit playing because their city and cities they visited were always full of sparkles because we never had enough energy to clear sparkles from buildings. Every day players had to make multiple visits to the same city to try and help their neighbors. Now even with all the extra energy, I can't always clear all sparkling buildings in my large city. Its very nice having a city thats not always full of sparkles. Please don't reduce energy.
    I think you guys are overreacting a bit. I never said I'll be reducing energy. In fact, I've only added to your total energy with all the recent changes. However, if there's too much free energy from community buildings and its hurting the game, I have to keep a balance. If that's the case, I'll make it so community buildings take 12 hours instead, which should solve it. It's also worth mentioning that I'm actually evaluating allowing the cap to go beyond 50 as well, I just need to do the math on everything

Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    I think you guys are overreacting a bit. I never said I'll be reducing energy. In fact, I've only added to your total energy with all the recent changes. However, if there's too much free energy from community buildings and its hurting the game, I have to keep a balance. If that's the case, I'll make it so community buildings take 12 hours instead, which should solve it. It's also worth mentioning that I'm actually evaluating allowing the cap to go beyond 50 as well, I just need to do the math on everything
    Isn't it just easier to keep the community buildings at 8 hours, but lower the energy dropping rate around 25% like you first planned to? I enjoy collecting at 8 hours.

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Isn't it just easier to keep the community buildings at 8 hours, but lower the energy dropping rate around 25% like you first planned to? I enjoy collecting at 8 hours.
    It't not easier or harder, it's just a different solution to the same problem. I'll have a better idea of what I'll be doing in the next week or so once I finish the gameplay changes that I'm doing. Most of the other features are done, I just need to finish the economy work. I'll likely do a video or something that shows off all the changes before they're live, in case anyone notices something a bit off.

Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    It't not easier or harder, it's just a different solution to the same problem. I'll have a better idea of what I'll be doing in the next week or so once I finish the gameplay changes that I'm doing. Most of the other features are done, I just need to finish the economy work. I'll likely do a video or something that shows off all the changes before they're live, in case anyone notices something a bit off.
    A video?

Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast