Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Changes - Please leave feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Charsville View Post
    Can you please add a cancel contract button that shows up when you tap factory. Sometimes things comes up and I need to switch to a longer contract. Thank you.
    Actually You can put the factory back in the storage and take them out again to change contract.

New Resident

Some dvelopment thoughts

As we reach the higher levels and in essence the limit of the available space on the board would it might be worth considering a (game to game) link ie introduce a tunnel/tollway where for gems/energy, you click onto it and are transferred to a second game ie CityStoryII, and vice versa.
    This could be a highway/expressway with tolls, train station, port with a ship (that would be pretty cool).
    Users could then create a completely new town perhaps using materials initially brought over from the 'old town'
    It would allow a dynamic link to your other games, encourage users to interface and download these games....
    To keep it aspirational, have it set at a particularly high level.

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by limnian View Post
    As we reach the higher levels and in essence the limit of the available space on the board would it might be worth considering a (game to game) link ie introduce a tunnel/tollway where for gems/energy, you click onto it and are transferred to a second game ie CityStoryII, and vice versa.
    This could be a highway/expressway with tolls, train station, port with a ship (that would be pretty cool).
    Users could then create a completely new town perhaps using materials initially brought over from the 'old town'
    It would allow a dynamic link to your other games, encourage users to interface and download these games....
    To keep it aspirational, have it set at a particularly high level.
    This was pretty much my long term goal for the game, but something we neve were able to do. If I'm able to significantly change things in a way that will get a ton of new resources put into this game, that's likely one of the first things I'd do.

Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    This was pretty much my long term goal for the game, but something we neve were able to do. If I'm able to significantly change things in a way that will get a ton of new resources put into this game, that's likely one of the first things I'd do.
    Wait wait wait wait wait... so is limnian saying have some type of "transport" station where you're taken to a new game or city when you tap that area?

And will bridges, cliffs/mountains, ships, docking areas, etc. be something we'll be seeing in Metro soon?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    Yes.

Soon Hopefully in the next week or so.
    Who is mhz and they can be team lava staff

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by godofsparkle View Post
    Actually You can put the factory back in the storage and take them out again to change contract.
    Putting factories, one by one, in and out of storage to change contracts is a hassle and a waste of time. In other games I play its easy, you just tap cancel contract and you don't have to move factories. Please add cancel contract to our factories.

Farm Supplier
    Fantastic news! My biggest concern was expansions and you have covered that. Love the idea of the new building where you can make parts.
    I was losing incentive to play because my next building was 5 levels away and it currently takes at least 5 days to level up. So I am excited to hear that buildings will be available more often.
    Also great to get some kind of reward for visiting neighbours. I visit 200 every day (mostly for the XP points, but some are fab people and i would visit them for nothing).
    Great job , really appreciate your effort. You were just about to lose a gem-buying player but I'm a happy camper now 😄

Farm Supplier
    I'm a bit concerned about the reduction in the chance of a community building giving an extra energy. There is not enough energy to run a medium - large city as it us. I have dumped everything that matures in less than 1 hour and now have mostly 4-hr buildings. I have to run my factories on 2hr contracts. You are saying you will be introducing buildings & business with shorter collection times - but where is the energy to support it?
    I love all the ideas you have come up with, but with 20 energy per hour there is a limit to what you can do. I can't add any more buildings ( or factories) without the energy to support them. And with possibly 25% less on the comm buildings, I'll have to abandon clicking on yet another set of buildings.
    Sorry to whine, but the energy thing is a big issue for most players.
    Thanks

Could we expect to see these updates today? Noticed there was no new material so I was just assuming.

So not update? How come?

I didn't like any of the updates this week and I was expecting one for this game... I'm now disappointed.

Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast