Thread: How to earn money in the game... Suggestions

Rhino Keeper

How to earn money in the game... Suggestions

I thought I'd share some thoughts I have for getting the economy of your pet shop going smoothly and profitably... I'm at level 42 now and wish I had looked into it sooner, but here are some suggestions new players might find useful:

Pets: Regardless of the specialization of your shop, to get more income you need pets with high ROI - return on investment. ROI is an econimics term that shows how long it will take to get back the money you invested. For example, if you pay 3000 coins for a pet that pays 50 coins per day, it will take 60 days to get your original investment back and start earning profit. Same applies to breeding and upgrades: one can easily calculate the time it takes to break even. You want the pets/upgrades that have the fastest ROI. This strategy depends on how often you collect from your pets: if you do it once a day, the pet that suppose to bring you 100 coins in 4 hours will earn you only 100 coins a day instead of say 400 if you collect frequently. So ROI does depend on your play style. In any case, there are 3 pets I recommend for getting good ROI regardless of what your shop preference is (mine is mostly cats): English Mastiff, Wallaroo, and Brussels Griffon. They work well if you collect 3-4 times a day.
    Daily bonus: This is important in the early levels. Later in the game it is only a small portion of your economy. To get good bonus multiplyer make sure your ratings for decoration, number of baby pets( nursery), shop size, and pet variety are 5 or at least 4. These are not very hard to maintain, but will give you noticable income boost at early levels.

Hope this helps...

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, appreciate it

Hi guys.. I am new to this game.. Since i work, i cannot play this game and collect the coins from the pets regularly.. I found that the coins collected from my pets did not multiply .. Is this true? For example.. Supposed i can collect 20 coins per 5 minutes.. But when i log in and play the game and collect the coins after 30 minutes, still 20 coins..

Thanks guys

Farm Supplier
    Correct, the coins do not accumulate. If you don't collect, the coins just sit there and no additional coins are generated until you do collect. Checking in a few times a day about doubles my income.

coin collection not sure

Quote Originally Posted by xenephon View Post
    Correct, the coins do not accumulate. If you don't collect, the coins just sit there and no additional coins are generated until you do collect. Checking in a few times a day about doubles my income.
    You get coins from tapping and then tap to feed right? Why breed babies if you don't get coins for selling them? I think you would give us coins for sales in the store. All the other games give u coins for sales,food,baked goods,clothes,and crops. Why not pet shop? Thank you hacheysweets

Executive Chef
    a family earns 2-3-4х more that a single pet.
    And when a family is complete you can upgrade their playpen (but that thing pays for itself in no less than several months...)
    Also bread cheap babies to increase nursery rating (and then put them forever into the storage.. very funny game lol))))

Thanks, it IS helpful :-)

Rhino Keeper
    right now all of my pet in my shop yield me the most amount of money all my cheep ones like the beagle are in storage