Thread: habitats

habitats

I'm on level 72 and dont need to ask for maps to expand, but for yhe last few levels i cant buy any more habolitats. Is there a list anywhere of how many habitats you can have at each level? And is there a list anywhere of how many stars you get for different things to move to the next level?

Banned
    You should be able to see how many habitats you have and how many more you will get, by checking your profile. Right now the max is 43. Lets say yours is 38 at the moment, you will know you are due five more. Perhaps check the game guide on the first page?

Executive Chef
    The last habitat (43) becomes available at lvl 56 so unless TL gives us more habitats you are at your limit.

I don't think there is a list on this site with XP for each lvl but I could be wrong.

Fashion Designer
    I am wondering about what she means speaking of "stars"..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    I am wondering about what she means speaking of "stars"..
    I think she meant experience, that or there is something new in DS i don't know about lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    I think she meant experience, that or there is something new in DS i don't know about lol
    Yep.. I thought that it was about the stars you get when visiting.. Never noticed that we had stars when level up huh :-) I m blind

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    Yep.. I thought that it was about the stars you get when visiting.. Never noticed that we had stars when level up huh :-) I m blind
    Okay Ann go back to sleep, there are no stars when visiting but eggs... (whistle innocently) found the purple stars from xp.. => I m gone

I never noticed the profile page, i've got my 43 habitats and theyr're all full so not sure why i'm bothering to clear more spaces. Its a bit boring now, all i need are tye extra rare onew and i cant seem to get them. They should let us have another habitat when they add new colour dragons.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rhiletti View Post
    I never noticed the profile page, i've got my 43 habitats and theyr're all full so not sure why i'm bothering to clear more spaces. Its a bit boring now, all i need are tye extra rare onew and i cant seem to get them. They should let us have another habitat when they add new colour dragons.

Join the club. They are pushing out dragons like the lady from 19 and counting, but won give us more "beds" to house them all. The nerve!