Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: New Game: Farm Story 2

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Interesting how not one TL person has even bothered to respond.
    Bobbyrae, don't be ridiculous. You know they cannot speculate when or if this will be released to android.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    It's not available in all app stores yet. I know the Canadian App Store has it.
    can u please let me kn how to get the Canadian app ...I'm new to iPad just had it for about 2 weeks not sure on how to gt the app please help ..........

Fashion Designer
    A staff member or mod could jump in here anytime and answer some of these questions we have!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    A staff member or mod could jump in here anytime and answer some of these questions we have!
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Bobbyrae, don't be ridiculous. You know they cannot speculate when or if this will be released to android.
    savage_mel, don't be silly making such a ridiculous request!

Executive Chef
    Lol I made a silly request two to three days ago asking if farm 1 would be fazed out. Silly me expecting a reply.

Fashion Designer
    You're right! Sheesh! What was I thinking??

Rhino Keeper
    It is sad that people's reaction to a new game would be so low. Normal reaction should be excitement about the next version of a game. It tells you something when people respond this way.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by anketam View Post
    It is sad that people's reaction to a new game would be so low. Normal reaction should be excitement about the next version of a game. It tells you something when people respond this way.
    I actually am pretty excited about the game. I've been enjoying it so far but am a bit frustrated because I have questions about the game that TL is not answering and there is no discussion on it either so we can find help from other players

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by anketam View Post
    The game itself may be fantastic. The problem is that people do not like uncertainty. Players have invested not only time but real money in these games. Some players have spent a little fortune on these games. Their fears are that the original Farm story will stop being updated as TL focuses on developing the new Farm story. No more updates, no more crops to master, no new items to buy, will mean that players will be forced to quit the original farm story and abandon all that money spent on the game and possibly start all over again with the new farm story. If TL would explain what's happening and what to expect then perhaps the reaction to the new game would be different...but alas...that is not their style.

Grand Emperor
    The game itself may be fantastic. The problem is that people do not like uncertainty. Players have invested not only time but real money in these games. Some players have spent a little fortune on these games. Their fears are that the original Farm story will stop being updated as TL focuses on developing the new Farm story. No more updates, no more crops to master, no new items to buy, will mean that players will be forced to quit the original farm story and abandon all that money spent on the game and possibly start all over again with the new farm story. If TL would explain what's happening and what to expect then perhaps the reaction to the new game would be different...but alas...that is not their style.
    Bingo! Hit the nail on the head. I don't like the uncertainty of something I have invested a small fortune in.

Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast