Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: New Game: Farm Story 2

Executive Chef
    Looks/sounds like they're trying to use Castle Story Formula

Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    Is there going to be a discussion for this game at some point?? I need help! first of all, I'm wondering about visiting and helping others. When you visit ppl how do you know what bldgs to help? I see no hearts or any other indication of how to help. Also, how will you know if a bldg has already been helped? again, I've seen no indication of this. I cant seem to get my social rating up because I am not able to help anyone. Also, one big issue I've run into today...my understanding is, the only way to earn coins is by doing deliveries, or selling stuff from your stand (if you're lucky enough to sell anything). Well, the only deliveries I have available right now require either the deep fryer or the chocolatier but I don't have either of those because I cant afford them. Solutions anyone??
    Buildings that can be helped have a heart, but it's hard to find them. Stormie's farm will have some hearts. I got stuck like you did and got out of it by 2 methods: buy the needed item from a friend or community member if the delivery reward is higher than the cost of the item; sell items cheap & fast - prepared items e.g. quiche sell faster.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the tips jill18jill! I've also discovered that you can discard an order and a new one will replace it

just add me ....... ardalanazz

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jill18jill View Post
    Buildings that can be helped have a heart, but it's hard to find them. Stormie's farm will have some hearts. I got stuck like you did and got out of it by 2 methods: buy the needed item from a friend or community member if the delivery reward is higher than the cost of the item; sell items cheap & fast - prepared items e.g. quiche sell faster.
    So I've found some hearts on Stormies farm, but I've visited dozens of farms and none have any hearts! This cant be right. How do you know if a bldg has been helped or not? i.e. in Castle Story, the bldgs have twinkly stars is they've been helped. And what about our own farms? How do we know which bldgs have been helped and how do they get cleared? Anyone?

Executive Chef
    Oh heavens! I get busy with work, stop paying attention, and all heck breaks loose. Count me as another who is very unhappy with this development.

Banned
    I'm not worried anymore. This is like the new home design game. A little more realistic, but poorly put together and quite limited. Unless they keep working at it to make it more easy to navigate, I don't see this replacing the original farm. It's still bringing in huge money for TL.

Farm Supplier
    Hi everyone I've been reading everybody's post ...an I'm still trying to figure out how to download the game��I ply on iPad I tried looking in the App Store couldn't find it could some pl explain to me step by step on how to get thanx☺ than I could judge for myself it's worth my time ��...thanx in advance ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttergirl1980 View Post
    Hi everyone I've been reading everybody's post ...an I'm still trying to figure out how to download the game��I ply on iPad I tried looking in the App Store couldn't find it could some pl explain to me step by step on how to get thanx☺ than I could judge for myself it's worth my time ��...thanx in advance ��
    It's not available in all app stores yet. I know the Canadian App Store has it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    Oh if there is they better not stop updating farm 1. I will refuse to even try farm 2 (if there is one) if they do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Original Farm Story should be available to Androids for a long time, since they most likely won't release Farm Story 2 to us for a long time, if at all. Updates will probably die out soon though.
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    So to clarify, this game still is not available to android users?
    Interesting how not one TL person has even bothered to respond.

Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast