Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: New Game: Farm Story 2

Executive Chef
    I like this game too, but I haven't got a clue WHAT I am doing, lol!!!!! Is there anyone out there planning a guide thread? I would definitely appreciate one!!

Rhino Keeper
    Enjoying this game a lot, though I just started it. Will the tools be craftable at some point in the game? Like in a workshop? Every farm needs a workshop. The tractor is going to break down eventually...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    Enjoying this game a lot, though I just started it. Will the tools be craftable at some point in the game? Like in a workshop? Every farm needs a workshop. The tractor is going to break down eventually...

You will be able to obtain a forge when you expand to the deep mine. There you can craft a bunch of things. Making two shovels now as I type!

Earning coins is tedious and near impossible. Not even fun. They really need to rework the coins you get for the deliveries.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    You will be able to obtain a forge when you expand to the deep mine. There you can craft a bunch of things. Making two shovels now as I type!
    Ughh should of read your post before I expanded towards the pond

Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    Ughh should of read your post before I expanded towards the pond
    The forge is expensive which cost 120,000coins. Was planning to expand to the mine area while I save for the forge. But I ended up expanding to the train station first. Since the mine is buggy and take lot of hours to craft a thing.

Now waiting for my train station to be ready before I can test it out. XD

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    The forge is expensive which cost 120,000coins. Was planning to expand to the mine area while I save for the forge. But I ended up expanding to the train station first. Since the mine is buggy and take lot of hours to craft a thing.

Now waiting for my train station to be ready before I can test it out. XD
    Good grief how in the world do you have so much money already?!I'm so poor lol. Been playing maybe a week and a half.

Fashion Designer
    I like the original better. Farm Story 2 is annoying. "You are out of space" & I can't keep any money to even buy anything. I like the simple one better.

Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    Good grief how in the world do you have so much money already?!I'm so poor lol. Been playing maybe a week and a half.
    Nah, I don't have that amount yet. Only have about 31,000coins currently. So long way to go before I can afford the forge. I'm sure there are players who have that amount or more already. XD

Finally my train station is up running. Though the items needed for the train order is madness! @__@ I'm not sure if I can complete filling all the orders within the time limit.

Farm Supplier
    Do crops expire?