Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: New Game: Farm Story 2

Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    Your storm ID wont change so everything will still remain the same. When home design came to the US store nothing was different. Just the means of where you Downloaded it first from.
    So my iTunes Library on my computer will accept the Canadian App?

And it will sync to my iPod 100% with no problems?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    So my iTunes Library on my computer will accept the Canadian App?

And it will sync to my iPod 100% with no problems?

It works fluidly. And will even switch over to the Canada or Australia store for you. Whenever you want, just log out and back into your normal ID, then iTunes will go back to the US for you.

Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    It works fluidly. And will even switch over to the Canada or Australia store for you. Whenever you want, just log out and back into your normal ID, then iTunes will go back to the US for you.
    I'm still a bit scared. I'd have to put in a fake number and fake information.

I think I'll just wait till it's released in the U.S.

New Resident
    OK, I am not interested! Those pictures are not peaceful and pretty. They are ridiculous and ugly!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    OK, I am not interested! Those pictures are not peaceful and pretty. They are ridiculous and ugly!

It looks that way at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's cute and fun.

It's not in the UK App store yet!

I paid for gems for this game, I paid up ten dollars. I thought I should make a donation. This game is removing (Stealing) items: 7 Land Deeds, 8 old maps, 6 expansion permits were just stolen from me this morning, Grrrr it took me days to win and buy these as I am at beyond level 30 (there is no 31) my son also lost the same type of items as well and he is only at level 17 and ten years old. We have also had paint,nails hammers wood STOLEN, he lost 10 of each yesterday, I too have had these items STOLEN, at first I thought that it was my imagination, but no it is NOT, THIS GAME IS *****ING US OF HARD EARNED ITEMS.

Will this continue? If so there is NO POINT in playing as your progress will be cancelled as the program is *****ING you!

Fashion Designer
    I bought a tree twice and twice it was removed from the game. All my coins were lost too....boo

Executive Chef
    WAS impatient to see this game in US iTunes...but after all these bugs y'all seem to have,I can wait till TL straightens the game out(reason for beta testing I guess)

Fashion Designer
    Will definitely be downloading it once it comes to the apple App Store!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-09-13 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Removed third party game reference