Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: New Game: Farm Story 2

I make my money buy just doing the deliveries, delete the ones you can't do.

New Resident
    Is anyone else having issues with this game today? I can't play more than a few minutes before I get the marching chicken and the game refreshes and undoes whatever I've done most recently - seems to be possibly triggered by harvesting wheat?! I've tried force closing and deleting/re-installing - same problem.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by contact22 View Post
    Is anyone else having issues with this game today? I can't play more than a few minutes before I get the marching chicken and the game refreshes and undoes whatever I've done most recently - seems to be possibly triggered by harvesting wheat?! I've tried force closing and deleting/re-installing - same problem.
    yeah i have an issue.. i can't see my kitchen. i have installed it again and i still can't see it

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by contact22 View Post
    Same here!! The game kept refreshing when I harvested my crops. Sooooo annoying!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Farm story2 ???????

The Honorable Panda
    If you are having issues. What device do you play on ? Be specific. Also check your software version of your idevice and make sure you have the most current
    version for your device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hey Kooky, when will FS 2 be available in the German Apple App Store? I think FS is getting boring, I'd love to start the new game!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sara6676 View Post
    Hey Kooky, when will FS 2 be available in the German Apple App Store? I think FS is getting boring, I'd love to start the new game!
    No word on when a full release will be done.

I am hoping soon , because it looks like a fun game!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    A few of you have noted that the newsstand is now 2-6 pages. Mine has never been longer than two pages, and I've been online very very very frequently (too frequently - my husband and kids said I was obsessed!) over the last few days. I'm at level 22, so it can't be based on levels.....is it maybe related to how many slots you have open to sell your own goods in the market? I only have 6 slots - do those of you who are seeing more than 2 pages in your newsstand have a lot of slots in your marketplace?

I am still finding the newstand disappointing - almost every time, almost my whole first page is goods from one vendor, who almost always is already a neighbour (although at least on the second page the variety is better than it was a few days ago).

Fashion Designer
    The newstand was bloating out to up to 6 pages when first reported here, but only on that day. Ever since it has been the 2 pages and a disapointing 30min refresh clogged with nbrs.