Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: New Game: Farm Story 2

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks mags, weird place to put it

Please add me ID veefrank. I play Castle Story, City Story and Farm Story 2 the most. In Farm Story 2 I really need some craft flowers as I'm stuck... Please MSG me if you can put some up for sale.

So... will anyone post any more gameplay pictures?

Adding pictures to the farm story 2 groups page right now

Quote Originally Posted by StacyLeeMeow View Post
    Adding pictures to the farm story 2 groups page right now
    Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    So... will anyone post any more gameplay pictures?
    I could post game pictures (here and in group) but, to be honest, I'm not really sure what exactly you want pictures of. I haven't been taking screenshots of goals or level up screens (sorry!), so I really could only post pictures of my farm, which, while I have lots of buildings etc, overall it looks pretty boring since I've been focusing more on leveling up vs decorating. Let me know what you are looking for and I take screenshots of what I can.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky8canuck View Post
    I could post game pictures (here and in group) but, to be honest, I'm not really sure what exactly you want pictures of. I haven't been taking screenshots of goals or level up screens (sorry!), so I really could only post pictures of my farm, which, while I have lots of buildings etc, overall it looks pretty boring since I've been focusing more on leveling up vs decorating. Let me know what you are looking for and I take screenshots of what I can.
    Anything, to be honest. Goals, the items in the market, I specifically would like to see the avatars on the profile and what you can choose from.
    Thanks!

add me bbb2001

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Anything, to be honest. Goals, the items in the market, I specifically would like to see the avatars on the profile and what you can choose from.
    Thanks!
    There are no avatars to select for the user. I noticed that in the "newspaper" feature (where it shows random items for sale in other players' shops), some people have icons next to their name, but the icon is often a personal photo or personally selected graphic. So, I think they may have somehow linked their Facebook account to their game? I don't see anywhere within the game itself to add a photo/image for your avatar, so I don't know how else their photos are showing up (or even if they realize that photos of themselves or their kids are showing up for other players).

Banned
    I'm learning the game a little more. It's cute. I just dislike how limited we are in what we can grow and how much. 9 plots for level 13 isn't that much. Especially when you have four chickens and four cows to feed. Along with biscuits to make and deliveries to send out.

The things we need to expand is also extensive. It doesn't look like we can ask neighbors to help us out with those.