Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: New Game: Farm Story 2

Quote Originally Posted by kara_71 View Post
    In regards to the recent update - there were several changes that took place that were absolutely absurd!
    Time limits need to be reevaluated & quickly... there are a lot of angry ppl
    example: bait used to take 10 minutes to prepare now after update 90 minutes!! INSANE!
    NEWSPAPER: changed every 15 minutes now after update every 30 minutes! no one takes that long to read 3 pages of news! common!
    I'm sure the higher lvl had more changes noticeable to them.... y'all get the idea.

Sometimes if it ain't broke don't fix it!
    I agree with the bait having to wait longer but I don't ever remember the newspaper updating every 15 I always thought it was 30 min.

Host(ess)
    I have decided to start writing down all time limits as well as take pictures for references later. Thus I won't be confused on next post, my apologies everyone.

Thanks. ssminow for the help. :0)

Rhino Keeper
    I thought this was a fun game, BUT I am now level 17. Every single goal I have requires buttons from the studio. I dont have anywhere even close to enough coins to buy it. I cant really move forward. I feel like the this was a waste of time.

New Resident
    Y all my deliveries without any item return??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by angellahg View Post
    I thought this was a fun game, BUT I am now level 17. Every single goal I have requires buttons from the studio. I dont have anywhere even close to enough coins to buy it. I cant really move forward. I feel like the this was a waste of time.

When there is an item you don't have included in the deliveries, discard them. From my experience it will get the picture and won't show up after a while, until you do have the item. I kept getting deliveries with apple butter included in it, after discarding at least 12 of them they stopped showing up. Of course, now that I have the machine nothing appears. Typical.

I now keep getting deliveries with herbs. How can that be when I'm not even close to expanding there. Makes no sense at all. Also get orders for pizza when I don't even have the pizza oven and won't for many months since it costs $34k.
    Even if I could make deliveries, probably only sent out about 4 or so today because I have to discard them all, I haven't received any tools, parts, or other items to do anything in the game.
    What a fun game, can't clear land since I have no tools, can't send out deliveries since I don't have any orders I can complete, few times I fish a day all I get are anchovies, can't expand since I don't have permits or titles cause they don't drop from the few deliveries I actually can make. Pretty much at a stand still. All I do is feed animals and sell their milk or eggs. This game has really gone down hill.
    Huge garage sale coming up real soon since I'm not gonna make it another week at this rate.

Executive Chef
    Just passing on a learning point. Be careful when deleting orders. I've been deleting so many orders lately due to not being able to make some of the requirements that I now have accidentally deleted several orders I have been working on for hours instead of hitting the send button. Very frustrating, mostly because I was counting on those orders to bring my barn count down.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I now keep getting deliveries with herbs. How can that be when I'm not even close to expanding there. Makes no sense at all. Also get orders for pizza when I don't even have the pizza oven and won't for many months since it costs $34k.
    Even if I could make deliveries, probably only sent out about 4 or so today because I have to discard them all, I haven't received any tools, parts, or other items to do anything in the game.
    What a fun game, can't clear land since I have no tools, can't send out deliveries since I don't have any orders I can complete, few times I fish a day all I get are anchovies, can't expand since I don't have permits or titles cause they don't drop from the few deliveries I actually can make. Pretty much at a stand still. All I do is feed animals and sell their milk or eggs. This game has really gone down hill.
    Huge garage sale coming up real soon since I'm not gonna make it another week at this rate.
    thanks for the heads up. i'm gonna turn 21 soon and i've been saving for the pizza oven but goosh , 34k is too much
    Last edited by maguar; 09-24-13 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Fixed post

This game is great but it is far too difficult to find some things, maps for example, how about using a user's social rating to determine how often they receive necessary items from deliveries, the higher the social rating - the more likely to get something back whilst making a delivery.

Farm Supplier
    Why can't I name my farm Perry's Pigsty? Why does it tell me it's an inappropriate name?