Thread: Show Pony Discount

Rhino Keeper

Show Pony Discount

Is anyone getting one of the show pony? Im so happy at this discount, from the moment I saw the white show pony I wanted it but it was so expensive that I told myself I would get it but only at the end of the game, like after getting all the building and stuff.

But now with this discount I just got it and its so cute. Now Im just gonna sit here and hope that they bring back the Labrador and Dalmatian so I can get them as well.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	18823

Is it 500 gems now or 1000? I wasn't sure of the price before they posted it 1/2 off.

Edited to add: purchased enough gems to attempt a 500 gem buy. The 1/2 price price is 1000.
    Last edited by oxRoseHavenxo; 03-07-15 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oxRoseHavenxo View Post
    Is it 500 gems now or 1000? I wasn't sure of the price before they posted it 1/2 off.

Edited to add: purchased enough gems to attempt a 500 gem buy. The 1/2 price price is 1000.
    It's 1000 gems after discount, the usual price is 2000gems. If you don't mind spending some money, I think it's a good investment. Just that I hope they will consider to give us gem sales more often now.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

I gave in and bought one for the sale price!! But I still had to spend $49.99 for 1500 gems. Hopefully, getting 15 gems per week from the pony will cut down on my buying.

Fashion Designer
    Question about the show pony?

How often do you collect? Once a week and get the 15 gems or more often and you get a total of 15 gems in a week?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    Question about the show pony?

How often do you collect? Once a week and get the 15 gems or more often and you get a total of 15 gems in a week?
    You can only collect once a week and get 15 gems. Getting a show pony is definitely better than a gem pet as gem pet yields the same as coin pet.