Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: New Game: Farm Story 2

Executive Chef
    Question: seems like the games all start differently!! I've been playing for two days and only managed to upgrade my silo TODAY. Barn only had one upgrade and i used gems to get the part i needed because i could not find it anywhere. Started the game on my nephew's ipod and he seemed to have different items needed for the first upgrade at least... AND he had the items for the second upgrade !! How weird is that??? Did i do something wrong in my game or do they really start with different items?? O___o

Executive Chef
    Maybe i used the parts to upgrade my kitchen and the feed mill. I had no idea what i was doing, LOL.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Maybe i used the parts to upgrade my kitchen and the feed mill. I had no idea what i was doing, LOL.
    That's most likely what happened. All of the upgrades and items needed are the same. Unlike some other game....

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHeart0 View Post
    Not sure I should be posting here but I can't find a Farm Story "2" Discussion. I've just started playing and seem to be checkmated My barn is full and I can't harvest or deliver anything because I can't get my baking out of the kitchen. Any ideas from anyone playing?

Thanks! I hope you have a ✨✨sparkly✨✨ day!

Try selling some items to get them out of the barn or silo.

Any idea how to get more shovels and pick axes and hammers. can't seem to get any of those to clear the land I expanded to or upgrade my buildings.

I hate that it's taking so long to get coins and that you have to hover and drag over things to collect or place or whatever.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    That's most likely what happened. All of the upgrades and items needed are the same. Unlike some other game....
    Tell me about it xD

Oh boy, so I used to parts to get upgrades on the kitchen and feeder... Hence my stuck-y-ness and frustration. -.- i really didn't understand what was going on at first, LOL. Maybe the game intro should cover that, too.

Once again, i suggest that the maps and permits for expansions be kept in the cellar instead of in the barn. Sometimes we can accumulate some maps and not others, or lack permits but have several maps, and it's annpying that they sit there in the barn.
    I'd suggest other expansion items to go down there (like items to expand capacity on items) but that would be an unrealistic thing to expect. XD

Why are the blackberries stored in the barn instead of silo? Arent they crops? They are taking up space in my barn!

Yesterday, my neighbor's game crashed and she lost 20 gems. The last time she sent a train delivery and she didn't receive her gems. What happened?

Executive Chef
    Well, ao far I am on level11 and have encountered a few problems, about which I have already complained. Like the problem with capacity and with some of the items for expansions.
    But aside from that sort of feedback (which i usually provide when i am frustrated, lol) i'd also like to leave another opinion... Regarding the graphics!

They suck.

Nah just kidding, they're pretty great. the colors are lively and cheerful, the movements of the little items in the game are really cute - I love it when the animals are hungry and topple over! Lol. So adorable.
    The game is rather laggy on my nephew's 3rd gen ipod touch, but on my ipad it runs pretty well, very fluid and smooth. Zooming in and out with the 3-D effect is pretty awesome.
    Some concepts of this game are really cool, but we need to have a couple of extra features to improve playability... Like I said, I think the stuff for terrain expansion should go to the cellar and not the barn, and we should have a feature that allow us to simply discard unwanted items from our barns or silos.
    Also, maybe the rewards from deliveries should be a little higher? I'm always so low on cash and the machines are expensive xD though that may be because i am just starting out so my economy's still very feeble.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    , and we should have a feature that allow us to simply discard unwanted items from our barns or silos.
    There indirectly is that feature - you can move it to your shop, and from there, you can discard it. Click on the item in your shop and it gives you the option to discard it. It's an extra step from discarding directly from the barn or silo, but since you're moving it to the shop anyways, you might want to try to just price it ridiculously low to see if you can get some $ out of it, and if not, then discard it.