Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sauce Maker, Well, or Coffee Bushes?

Executive Chef

Sauce Maker, Well, or Coffee Bushes?

Okay, I kept my resolve and purchased the Cafe for all 200,000 coins. Already it's pretty much wiped out my entire tea crop (which is both good and bad), and with that huge expenditure, I can't afford to buy the coffee bushes yet...which brings up a new decision to be made.

Should I save up for the Sauce Maker (80,000), or expand to the well (70,000 plus expansion parts), or save up and start buying coffee bushes instead (22,000 for the first one...not sure if they cost more after that)?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Okay, I kept my resolve and purchased the Cafe for all 200,000 coins. Already it's pretty much wiped out my entire tea crop (which is both good and bad), and with that huge expenditure, I can't afford to buy the coffee bushes yet...which brings up a new decision to be made.

Should I save up for the Sauce Maker (80,000), or expand to the well (70,000 plus expansion parts), or save up and start buying coffee bushes instead (22,000 for the first one...not sure if they cost more after that)?

Any advice would be much appreciated.
    In my opinion, forget about actively pursuing the well. To use the well you need to make a coin at the Jewelsmith that takes 6 hours and requires 1 iron and 1 silver. The resulting prizes are typically something you can easily make. I will buy a coin if I see it in the marketplace but I don't make them, so I rarely use the well.

The Sauce Maker is nice to have but you need to make lots of Butter, Cream, both types of Sugar and Chocolate to make the recipes. I currently have two recipes each taking 2.5 hours to make: Chocolate Sauce - 2 Brown Sugar, 2 Butter, 2 White Sugar, 3 Dark Chocolate and Carmel Sauce - 3 Brown Sugar, 2 Butter, 2 White Sugar, 3 Cream. The Carmel Sauce can be used in the Candy maker to make Candy Apples and the Chocolate Sauce and Carmel Sauce together is used by the Creamery to make a Banana Split. It takes a lot of recourses to make things but they sell well.

I would buy the Coffee bushes first. You can only harvest them every 24 hours but you can easily get rid of all the coffle you make.

I hope this helps, Good Luck on your decision.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 04-02-15 at 02:11 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    In my opinion, forget about actively pursuing the well. To use the well you need to make a coin at the Jewelsmith that takes 6 hours and requires 1 iron and 1 silver. The resulting prizes are typically something you can easily make. I will buy a coin if I see it in the marketplace but I don't make them, so I rarely use the well.

The Sauce Maker is nice to have but you need to make lots of Butter, Cream, both types of Sugar and Chocolate to make the recipes. I currently have two recipes each taking 2.5 hours to make: Chocolate Sauce - 2 Brown Sugar, 2 Butter, 2 White Sugar, 3 Dark Chocolate and Carmel Sauce - 3 Brown Sugar, 2 Butter, 2 White Sugar, 3 Cream. The Carmel Sauce can be used in the Candy maker to make Candy Apples and the Chocolate Sauce and Carmel Sauce together is used by the Creamery to make a Banana Split. It takes a lot of recourses to make things but they sell well.

I would buy the Coffee bushes first. You can only harvest them every 24 hours but you can easily get rid of all the coffle you make.

I hope this helps, Good Luck on your decision.
    Thanks, I had no idea the Sauce Maker required so many ingredients, I just keep getting orders for sauces and items that require sauces. I agree about the Well, too...I'm just trying to clear out that goal from my queue (and open up space in my Barn, since I have all the expansion parts waiting).

I guess I'll save for the Coffee bushes first, then.

Nightclub Owner
    Though I'm not there yet, I'd agree on the coffee bushes first as even if you don't use the stock, you can sell it and I'm sure it will go fast. Peanuts opened up a whole level before I could even use them, and I just planted then sold them, and they were always gone within 1/2 hour of me putting them in my market - which helped me quickly get enough coin to purchase another feed mill and the last set of pigs/pen.

Now they've finally got a use, making peanut butter, so I don't sell them nearly as often, but will when my silo is getting full and I have my slots in the jelly maker full already making other items. I'm saving up right now for the sauce maker as I am constantly making then selling, sugar, flour, cream, and butter - their gone within moments of me putting them in my market. LOL!!!
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Though I'm not there yet, I'd agree on the coffee bushes first as even if you don't use the stock, you can sell it and I'm sure it will go fast. Peanuts opened up a whole level before I could even use them, and I just planted then sold them, and they were always gone within 1/2 hour of me putting them in my market - which helped me quickly get enough coin to purchase another feed mill and the last set of pigs/pen.

Now they've finally got a use, making peanut butter, so I don't sell them nearly as often, but will when my silo is getting full and I have my slots in the jelly maker full already making other items. I'm saving up right now for the sauce maker as I am constantly making then selling, sugar, flour, cream, and butter - their gone within moments of me putting them in my market. LOL!!!
    You're probably right. I remember doing that with all the honey and beeswax before I got the Candle Maker and the Jelly Maker--collect and sell, collect and sell.

Still wondering if I should just go ahead and do the well, just to open up space in my barn--almost 80 spaces I'd free up, I'm sure--though I suppose I could go ahead and expand elsewhere, and just hold out for more expansion parts again. But doing the coffee beans seems like the best plan going forward. And now that the Caf? is up and running, I hopefully won't be getting huge stockpiles of tea leaves and coffee beans (when I get them).

Nightclub Owner
    You're probably right. I remember doing that with all the honey and beeswax before I got the Candle Maker and the Jelly Maker--collect and sell, collect and sell.

Still wondering if I should just go ahead and do the well, just to open up space in my barn--almost 80 spaces I'd free up, I'm sure--though I suppose I could go ahead and expand elsewhere, and just hold out for more expansion parts again. But doing the coffee beans seems like the best plan going forward. And now that the Caf? is up and running, I hopefully won't be getting huge stockpiles of tea leaves and coffee beans (when I get them).
    You've been wanting to expand to the Well for a while now so that you could use that space for something else, right? If so, you might was well just get it out of the way otherwise you'll keep questioning yourself on when to do it. LOL!!!!

I have a feeling I'm going to start heading for the Truffle Forest or the Balloon next, just to get them out of the way, though waiting for the maps is a ****er. I've been ok on getting expansion papers and land deeds lately, but not the old maps. Those are virtually non-existent and I literally jump for joy when I find one in the paper.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper

Coffee in my opinion still seems to move quickly - 570 for 10 max. When I have an overage and sell, they go within minutes.

I second the well response. It's useless unless you mine a lot and I mean a lot and have the six hours in the jewelers to make the coin. I seem to get only collection parts that are free for clicking on the butterflies, etc.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post
    Coffee in my opinion still seems to move quickly - 570 for 10 max. When I have an overage and sell, they go within minutes.

I second the well response. It's useless unless you mine a lot and I mean a lot and have the six hours in the jewelers to make the coin. I seem to get only collection parts that are free for clicking on the butterflies, etc.
    570 for 10 sounds pretty good. If I manage to buy 5 bushes (at 22,000 each? Anyone know if the price increases after the first one?), then I might hopefully be able to recoup the expenses fairly quickly. Definitely something worth thinking about...

Go for the coffee bushes, since you have the cafe. My sauce maker is in idle mode most of the time, since it take too much supplies and long crafting time. I just let it rot at one corner. Lol

Is the wishing well your last expansion area? If no, then I would highly advise you to expand elsewhere first. Do note that your wish will never came true for the wishing well. It's a useless well afterall. Lol
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    So I finally bought my sauce maker....thank you neighbors for purchasing my goods and enabling me to make money for it quickly.

But come on TL, does it really now need to take 2 days before I can use it??? Do you have any idea how long I've wanted this thing, and now I have to see it sit there in a box, annoying me???

Phew, that rant has been wanting to come out of me ever since I bought it last night. *smirks*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast